New install hassOS on RPI

ok, don’t touch

Today, I have reconfigure integration “synology_dsm” and that work it :star_struck:
initial issue : bad port ssl

NISSAN leaf
error log:
2020-05-13 22:21:01 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] while parsing a block collection
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 16, column 3
expected , but found ‘?’
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 19, column 3
2020-05-13 22:21:01 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Failed to parse configuration.yaml: while parsing a block collection
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 16, column 3
expected , but found ‘?’
in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 19, column 3. Activating safe mode

You have borked your configuration.yaml. Fix it. :smiley:

See, as I said, it will take it’s time, but it will work. :wink:

Yep, the issue is closed, the underlying library is already fix, but for what I can see in the home assistant repository, it is already in the dev branch, but not in master. So you have to wait for one of the next releases of HA, where this is fixed. But that will not take long, as it is already fixed in the dev branch. :slight_smile:

And as @flamingm0e said, in line 16 of your configuration.yaml seems to be an error. :slight_smile: If this is a password line, you should put ' around the password, to mask special characters like ?.

Thank you very much for your help

to follow therefore …

Ok, I’ll check. If I use " instead of ’ it’s good also ?

You’re welcome, it’s always nice to see things work out. :slight_smile:

Yepp, as long as you use the same type of quotes at the beginning and at the end. :wink:
It is also dependent, if you have one type of quote in your password, then you need to use the other one to surround it. If in doubt, simply use double quotes around and remove all quotes from the password itself. :slight_smile:

@paddy0174 : I understand

My configuration.yaml file currently.

# Configure a default setup of Home Assistant (frontend, api, etc)
default_config:

# Uncomment this if you are using SSL/TLS, running in Docker container, etc.
# http:
#   base_url: example.duckdns.org:8123

group: !include groups.yaml
automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml
scene: !include scenes.yaml

# Text to speech
tts:
  - platform: google_translate

nissan_leaf:
  - username: '[email protected]'
    password: 'MyPassword'
    region: 'NE'

and I have also a error message

2020-05-14 14:14:46 ERROR (SyncWorker_19) [pycarwings2.pycarwings2] carwings error INVALID PARAMS: -2010
2020-05-14 14:14:47 ERROR (SyncWorker_19) [homeassistant.components.nissan_leaf] An unknown error occurred while connecting to Nissan: <class ‘pycarwings2.pycarwings2.CarwingsError’>

One at a time, so in configuration.yaml you are indented to much. The Nissan leaf component doesn’t work with " - ", see:

# Configure a default setup of Home Assistant (frontend, api, etc)
default_config:

# Uncomment this if you are using SSL/TLS, running in Docker container, etc.
# http:
#   base_url: example.duckdns.org:8123

group: !include groups.yaml
automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml
scene: !include scenes.yaml

# Text to speech
tts:
  - platform: google_translate

nissan_leaf:
  username: '[email protected]'
  password: 'MyPassword'
  region: 'NE'

Note the indentation and the missing " - " in front of username, password and region. :slight_smile:

How many indent for “username”, “password”, “region” ?

I corrected it in my post above. :slight_smile: Two indents, no hyphen. Look here:

Yes i just understood. WHaou it’s very strict !! :wink:

I wasn’t as well attentive

But, I have always the same error

2020-05-14 15:52:59 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [pycarwings2.pycarwings2] carwings error INVALID PARAMS: -2010
2020-05-14 15:52:59 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.components.nissan_leaf] An unknown error occurred while connecting to Nissan: <class 'pycarwings2.pycarwings2.CarwingsError'>

I’m sorry, but I have no experience with the Nissan Leaf component. The only thing I could find is this issue:

Maybe this is your issue as well? Unfortunately there is no log provided, so one can’t say. :slight_smile:

Sorry, but I can’t be of any help with the Nissan component… :frowning: Maybe try asking in the corresponding thread here at the forum:

:slight_smile:

Yes, you are right. Thanks

Well, the next integration is razberry (z-wave module on GPIO pin) for my fibaro sensor

nissan_leaf integration work it now

the ‘username’ is a ‘pseudo or nickname account’ and not ‘email account’

Well, I have a new issue. I try to configure a HACS in my HA instance but when I search a HACS integrations, I find it, that turn around without install it. I deleted the cache of my web browser.

Capture

Ok, I have solved my issue about HACS integration, I have changed to web browser and that work it. Chrome powaaa!!!

For the Linky thing.

Sorry the integration is broken for some people (working on my side), but I’m working on a solution.

See : https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/33634#issuecomment-641245398