New Supervised installation failed to run HA

try to make a new HA Supervised installation on my Proxmox, however supervised fail to run observer.

The error messages

21-06-15 12:07:24 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Downloading docker image ghcr.io/home-assistant/amd64-hassio-observer with tag 2020.10.1.

21-06-15 12:07:25 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install ghcr.io/home-assistant/amd64-hassio-observer:2020.10.1: 500 Server Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.41/images/create?tag=2020.10.1&fromImage=ghcr.io%2Fhome-assistant%2Famd64-hassio-observer: Internal Server Error ("name unknown")

How do I fixed this?

If you are running Proxmox, you would be better off running HA OS in a VM instead of Supervised.

its been running great so far… this is the first time it fail. I dont want to run HA OS just because I can control the rest of my Docker.

You are using Proxmox already, so you have the ability to run anything you like it a seperate VM to HA.

Helps to keep things separated.

Anyway… I believe the problem is on the docker container is missing or maybe quota is reach. Cause it stop with error unknown or that image is just not found.

Unsure what happen

Run HA Container, no OS restrictions.

i’m seeing the same problem. error on install observer plugin. I noticed on github that they are pushing some updates to the observer plugin:

maybe something else needs to be updated also?

Hi, I am having same issue several months ago I installed with this method on ubuntu in rpi4 with no issues

The issue is fixed… thanks to the HA teams…

Did you done something? My installation is giving the same error

I basically reinstall the entire HA Supervised including the Debian… and it works like a charm.
It’s now running observer 2021.6.0

Thanks!!! Now it worked perfect

By the way the restore function of HA backups is perferct worked flawlessly

1 Like