Next alarm sensor won't stick on the right time

Did you figure it out?

Sorry for necroing this thread but I can’t seem to get the alarm from the Google Clock.

I only have the Google Desk Clock on my allow list and still no dice.

Any ideas?

I am using the Android Sleep App, which worked very well until a few days. Whitelisted the “com.urbandroid.sleep” Package. Might be worth a try, the Google App didnt work for me before aswell. Dont know why its not working now…

If you guys are using an allow list and are not getting expected results then you need to clear out the allow list and find what package is setting an alarm and remove it from that app. That is the only option you have because of the way the API works.

Sorry to dig up this old thread but I’m having the issue where the ‘next alarm’ time is trying to come from the calendar app despite it not being in the allow list. This is causing me to not then get the correct next alarm from Sleep As Android.

Any ideas of how to force the companion app to change to the allowed app?

I use Sleep as Android and I only have the “Sleep” package as the only app in the allow list.

Maybe remove the “Sleep Unlock” app and see if that makes any difference?

That’s how I had it originally and had the same issue. I added the unlock app as well as a test.

Sorry I can’t really be of any more help then.

I know I had struggled quite a bit when I switched phones because of the Samsung apps but since I got that all straightened out it’s been working fairly well.

I say fairly because there are times when the alarm setting doesn’t get updated to the mobile app and it still shows that an alarm is still set for up to many hours after the alarm has been cancelled. But it does usually eventually get corrected.