Nicehash Component

You need to restart your home assistant instance, it will show up.

Hey all, is there any way to get HWinfo64 sensors into HA?

I must be an idiot as well, but I have been unable to find where the Org ID is.

I did manage to get half of it working, but can you tell me which theme you’re using?

Hardware monitor is something i’ll install later today so thats why its offline.

Hey, I use an IOS theme: https://github.com/basnijholt/lovelace-ios-dark-mode-theme

& a custom background on my Lovelace page
:blush:

Is there an issue with the it not showing in the integrations list after adding the hacs component? ive redownloaded it and restarted homeassistant several times.

1 Like

shows in mine:

I’m having the same issue, and I have restarted. My logs show WARNING (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration nicehash which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant however the integrations list in Configuration > Info doesn’t list it, and it isn’t listed to be added in Configuration > Integrations > Add Integration. Any ideas?

Never mind. Started working. Don’t know why.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to RomRider! This integration is amazing! I am one step closer to automating the shutdown of my 3080ti if VRAM temps get to high due to hot days here in South Africa. Just need to figure out how to get that VRAM temp into home assistant but I’ll figure that out. RomRider my friend, you are a legend! Thank you

1 Like

Is anyone still using this? I just implemented HA and found this integration.
However, it never updates the values after the first restart of the integration.