No Backups when updating addon and selecting "backup" while installing

Since a while I notice I have no backups at all despite the default option “backup” when installing an update for an addon. Did I do something somewhere to prevent it? Is that even possible?

Edit: I mean the option: “Create backup before updating”

That’s odd, it’s been working fine for me. Are you using google drive backup? Maybe a setting there is causing it?

Just a shot in the dark.

What supervisor version are you using?

It may also be due to this:

I have no cloud backup. I do have/use Samba backup yes… And that still makes me a backup every night (without 20Gb influx :-().

Supervisor version:

When I manually create a backup it works, but that is gone the next day (did a backup last day and now it is gone!) :man_shrugging:

Something just deleted my backups I think… might be the issue Tom is referring too?

I don’t like repeating myself,

Settings > About

I am sorry, thought I did that but it glitched between. Sorry for pressing the repeat butting.

Ok you are not on the beta supervisor. The issue above is not the cause of your problems.

Have you checked your Supervisor Log it may have an indication of the issue…(i.e lack of disk space)

if you havent rebooted in a while and you have SSH/TERMINAL addon you could try

ha supervisor repair

ha supervisor restart

and see if that helps…

No errors…

Will do and let know.

until now all backups I make (also the ones that are made before updating an addon) are gone from the list in 24 hours…