No stable wifi connection after reboot

OK guys, need a bit more zen here. Why don’t we change the subject…

What can we talk about? Oh, I know! Node Red! :rofl:

3 Likes

This forum is also for esphome.

Why did this even spark an argument? Even if it wasn’t for esphome, just flag the post and the mods will take care of it instead of starting an argument.

4 Likes

You have to decide yourself when it became an argument, i didn’t mean to be “rude”, which i also explained.

As OP had 8min read time, and very weak/general Topic header(and description), i provided him with the first url, ( Where it absolutely (among other helpful info ) not states that it’s also a “General Recommended ESPHome” Forum ) , so i provided him with the Official ESPHome Community link to Discord. And that was suppose to be my last visit here ( i was in a good mood then )

PS: I know i have to be better, in not getting into an argument, i’ll work on that

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

And you are 100% correct and @boheme61 might just say sorry now :wink:

Honestly I’m baffled how much of :poop: you are posting here. There was no change at all the last month/years and like @nickrout stated this is and was the official ESPHome Forum since ages (esphomeyaml anyone?).

If you just want to polarize and spread hatred (or troll around) this is really the wrong community for you @boheme61 :warning:

And as it looks like you (more than one time) “accidentally” entered the esphome category :point_down:

you might just follow @nickrout suggestion and mute the esphome category for you completely so it will not show up in “latest”, can just click here :point_down:

and add the esphome category in the last box (muted). :see_no_evil:
Now you (and we) should be sound & safe :+1: