I’m having an issue with Node-Red (V8 tag) in Docker appearing to lose connection to Home-Assistant, yet the Node-Red window only ever says it is connected.
- I am using Home-Assistant 0.67.1 in Docker (host networking)
- I am using Node-Red (V8) in Docker (bridge networking)
- The automations I am testing in Node-Red use Xiaomi switches and Milight bulbs - these devices are all working correctly.
- If I simply attach a debug node to an events node I can see all of the HA events after deploying. The automations also work after deploying.
- After a period of time (not particularly long although I don’t know exactly) the automations stop working and the debug messages stop also.
- Moving a node and redeploying will bring all of the automations back up and the debug messages start again.
I’ve checked the Home-Assistant and Node-Red logs (in portainer) but there is nothing obvious in there about why this might be happening. The fact Node-Red says ‘connected’ when it doesn’t appear to be makes me think that it is sleeping/hibernating or doing something in the background.
Obviously this is annoying, but the main thing i’m struggling with is where further to look for any issues that might be happening. Are there other log files that might help or any Docker commands that i’ve missed (i’ve used the recommended setups with volumes mounted from local filesystem).