Node Red Light Scheduler similar function in Home Assistant?

Is there a similar funtionality like the Node Red Light Scheduler for Automations in Home Assistant?

The functionality I’m looking for is the way to keep a light on during specific times of different days of the week, but only if it is dark outside.

For example I would like to keep the outside lights on only if it is dark outside.
Mon-Thu: 04:30-22:30
Fri-Sat: 05:00-01:00(Next Day)
Sun: 05:00-22:30

I live in an area of the world where the sun goes down at 20:00 and up at 01:30 during summer, and down at 15:00 and up at 10:00 during the winter.

It is the only thing I still use in Node Red so if I could do the same in Home Assistant I could save some system resources not having to also run Node Red.

Well that would be quite easy do do with an automation or two. Or you can use a third party integration like this if you prefer a more interactive GUI experience:

Will have a look at the GUI app, although it is pretty static so don’t really need a GUI, but i’m curious how you would do it with “an automation or two”?

Time triggers and sun conditions, or numeric state conditions if you have a lux sensor.

I did find the Time Trigger also the Sun Trigger. But, the thing I could not figure out is how to do that.

The thing is that if I use a Time Trigger, then I will have to specify a time when the lights should turn on or off. For as far as I know the trigger will only fire at the time it was set to fire, and not continiously check?

But what if it is not dark at the time of the trigger but it gets dark after the time the trigger is set?
Or when it get’s light at 01:30 I dont’t want the light to stay on until the time the trigger fires in the morning. But I do want it to come on if it is still dark at 04:30, and then turn of again when the sun goes up.

That’s what I liked with the Light Scheduler. I could set a time frame where it should make sure the light are on but only if it is dark. And it would automatically turn the lights on or off during that time depending on the season.

For example:
In the winter the light should come on at 4:30 in the morning, and then turn off when it get’s light. Then turn back on in the afternoon when it ge’s dark and the off late in the evening.
In the summer it will never turn on in the morning since it is already light at 4:30 and it will only be on for a few short hours in the evening between 20:00-22:30 (Mon-Thu)

You do this by adding both time and light triggers and time range conditions (before and after) and light conditions.

This way if the time trigger fires it is controlled by the light condition. If the light trigger fires it is controlled by the time range condition.