Node-red - notify iPhone api error

Hi,

I have a strange problem using node-red.

Several of my flows are used to identify events and send notifications to my iPhone when they occur. One instance is when a Tradfri lamp is offline (usually due to a family member turning it off using the wall switch). The notifications arrive as expected.

However in one case this is not true. I have a node-red flow that takes a snapshot of my configuration and after a delay sends send a copy of the snapshot as a backup to Dropbox. In this case I get an api error and the message is not sent to my iPhone. I think that the flow shows what takes place.

One comment. I have since the last backup inserted a 10 minute delay. It was not there on March 25 when the error occurred.

I have no idea why I get this api error.

To make sure that I have no made error I copied the node I use to send the message from another smilar node that works and then just changed the message. Except for the message all other parts of the working node and the not working node are identical.

The working nodes are in a different flow than the not working node.

The json for the payload is:

{ “message”: “En backup har gjorts till Dropbox”,“title”:“Vårt hus” }

How can this be?

Found a solution.

There is a suggestion of setting the output from the prior node to “none”. In my case I set the output from the hassio node to none.

Skärmavbild 2019-04-09 kl. 16.06.38

Worked like a charm. Problem solved.