Notification click action inside the app

My purpose here is to make a notification where it will show my entrance camera snapshot. When I click on the main notification, I want to open the /cctv page of HA but INSIDE the companion. Is that possible?

Take a look at this post, maybe this works for you

Thank you for your response, but this doesnt help. I already do this with my stream, but what I want is to have the action take me to the companion app, where I have all 4 streams of my cameras together. I prefer not to have chrome opened to take me to the HA instance since I have the app installed…

Ah ok I see. Sorry, can’t help you here as I don’t own any cameras.

1 Like

I’m able to use the clickAction to push a notification to my phone, with a clickable link to a lovelace page, that opens on my phone within the companion app. Try using developer tools to call your notify service and push my example below to your phone, after you update the URL.

{ 
  "message": "View camera snapshots",
  "data": {
    "clickAction": "https://yoursite.duckdns.org:8123/lovelace/cctv"
    }
}

I’m using the latest non-beta release of the app (v1.8.0) and clickAction does not work for me - the provided link is simply opened in the Chrome browser instead.

For the moment I’m using URI actions to provide a clickable link to open a specific Lovelace view within the companion app.

would you mind sharing how you did that? clickAction=/lovelace/automations (as an example) doesn’t open the app in the automations-view.

action:
    - service: notify.all_mobile
      data_template:
        title: "Driveway Alert"
        message: "Motion detected at {{ now().strftime('%H:%M') }}. Day Score: {{ state_attr('binary_sensor.unifiprotect_motion_driveway', 'motion_score') }}"
        data:
          image: "/api/camera_proxy/camera.driveway"
          actions:
            - action: "URI"
              title: "View Live Feed"
              uri: "/lovelace/camera_driveway" 

It’s worth noting that the clickAction still does not work for me with relative or complete URIs using app v1.9.0-167 and HA v0.109.6.
Relative URIs open the app at the default lovelace view, and full URIs open the correct view in the browser.

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me either.

Relative links now work with clickAction on the latest beta v1.9.0-179 :partying_face:

Hi all,
is possible open a lovelace card when I click on the android notify? I don’t understand how do it…

Not sure if you’re seeking the same answer @enry86cami

but is it possible to instead of navigating just to a “View” by using the uri

/lovelace/camera_view

to go to the “picture-entity live view” page of a picture-entity-card via URI? As seen in this github ticket: https://github.com/home-assistant/android/issues/1225

e.g.: /lovelace/camera_view/doorbell_camera_card