Nsnrg In Touch Automation

We have just installed a Pool chlorinator from NSNRG with the In Touch Automation module.
This gives us control over pool lights/ colours and pool temp etc.
Has anyone developed a application to integrate this into Home Assistant?
Link to the product for clarity is attached.
https://www.insnrg.com/intouch-portal/

1 Like

Perhaps Gecko in.touch2 integration (Spa wireless remote control module)

Hi Rayeliint, ( Dave?)

Kicking this thread into play - how did you go with the intouch portal?
Any luck integrating into HA?

Cheers,

Jarrod.

Hi Jarrod.
No good, never got any further with it unfortunately.
Bit disappointed in the system as it is very laggy and the app is hopeless. For the price I paid for this I would of expected a lot more.
Tried working with the manufacturers but they never got back to me.
Let me know if you have any luck!

Have you tried the web portal version of the app (at insnrgapp.com), rather than the useless native application you download from the app store? The native app just plain didn’t work but the web-based app works a treat. Instructions here.

Thanks John, just tried that and much better.
Thanks for the tip.

All we need now is someone to figure out how to link that to Home Assistant as I have no idea

I’m trying to talk the lead developer at my software company into upgrading his pool to an NSNRG system. If he does that there’ll be an integration available within a week, for sure!

Hi John.
Just got off the phone to one of the techs in Brisbane that came out a few months ago to sort some stuff.
He mentioned that their software guys are in Brisbane and INSNRY would be interested in making an API for Home Assistant if there is someone that would like to take this on?

1 Like

Thanks Dave,
I’d be very happy to take this on. We already build some of IBM’s enterprise products so an API for a swimming pool shouldn’t be a problem! Got the name of anyone in INSNRG you could put me in touch with to discuss?

Hi John, There is a tech guy Mike I had out to sort some issues I had. Good guy. 0455026300.
Let me now how you go

Thanks Dave - Much appreciated. He’s Melbourne based?

Brisbane Based and the IT guys are there to that produced the web portal

Hi John, did you get anywhere with this?

Not yet. I’ve been overseas with work a lot but hope to get into it later this year.

I am very interested in a Nsnrg HA integration, following to see how this progresses

Perhaps I’d better get in touch before the weather warms up as I imagine they’ll be too distracted with operational issues then. It’s also easier now we’re past EOFY. I’ll post updates here.

If I can help in any way, let me know.

1 Like

The insnrgyapp.com is working well for me as far as data now. The app was useless.

Hi guys, not sure if you are aware but the nsnrgyapp site now lets you connect Alexa to the unit.
I have done this and now have Pool Temp, Pool Lights, Filter and All Auto.
This is a great step forward for us.
Only thing now is to get it into HA from Alexa, cant seem to sort that yet.

Hi team,

Could you please give me a hand connecting the Insnrg Portal to my WiFi? I can’t seem to figure it out.

In the WiFi settings on the chlorinator the WiFi name is empty/blank, but the WiFi password is showing correctly. It’s a 2.4/5GHz UniFi setup, but I’ve also tried running 2.4GHz only and even tried a stock Vodafone modem to no avail. It’s so weird that I can’t see the Portal in the connected devices list and it says AWS is offline, yet it’s somehow acquired the correct password.

It’s a second hand unit and I can see the device in the web app, but the last update was in September. It’s been added with “insnrg” and then the MAC address.

Would it be best to start over? If so, how? Take the chlorinator back to factory settings? Delete the account in the web app?

Thanks so much!