Nsnrg In Touch Automation

Hi there, is has been a few years now since setting up my system. I remember I had all sorts of problems with setting it up.
I would start from scratch and reset to factory.
You will have a seperate small box that plugs into the INSRG main unit correct?
Also the Insnrg App app I use as it is a lot better than the app.
Sorry cant help further at this stage

This topic has been lingering since 21, is there any update on the integration?

Have the Insnrg developers published their APIs?
The cholorinator is well connected to AWS, it shouldnā€™t be that hard to build a bridge to see the data in Home Assistant too.

Thanks Dave, Iā€™ll give it another go. Yes, Iā€™ve got the Portal unit. Just not quite clear on the steps to get it set up.

Iā€™ll probably reset the chlorinator and delete the account in the web app and where that gets me. :crossed_fingers:

Just tried again, but unfortunately still no luck.

Have reset the chlorinator to factory settings and set up the WiFi again using their iPhone app. Again the chlorinator fills in the password, but thereā€™s no Wifi name and then the app times out. Have tried it on a 2.4GHz only network with signal strength on high. The Ethernet lights of the Portal are both flashing when I start and only the green light stays on after, but Online Status and AWS Status are both Unknown.

Would really appreciate any other suggestions please?

Thank you!

Being a website you could potentially send webhooks to it that complete the automations. Im only new the the home automation platform. But i do have nsnrg control box.
Im about to give this a good go, just wanted to post here so I can follow any updates with it too.