Nuki Card with Callback support (supports both Lock & Opener, it replaces the official integration)

I really can’t understand what you are doing: you said you do not have the bridge, right? So why are you configuring the IP of the bridge?

You just need to use the web api, no bridge IP and no bridge API token.

Sorry Alessandro for my bad explanations and confusion. I have 3 home assistants installations in different locations, in both of them i do have a Bridge. In one of the 2 that i have a Bridge i was able to configure the Nuki card perfectly, only issue was that it wasn’t taking the ip of the Nuki Bridge in he first field , but searching for internet i found the Ip could be replaced by a Host name something like “nut-…” so i tried and it worked perfectly, but i am not able to find this name again. At the second installation with the bridge is the one i am having the same problem i had of “can’t comunicate with Bridge” for that reason i am looking to change ip of the Bridge for that Host Bridge name that i can’t find… Many thanks

The IP of the bridge has to be the IP of the bridge, I don’t know this other hostname you talk about. If you start chasing solutions on google without knowing what you are doing, you will surely have problems. HA has to communicate with the bridge, it means you need the HA url and the IP of the bridge for the integration to work with the bridge. All the rest is confusion.

I can’t help you more than this. The integration is very very easy to configure, if you have all these issues it means you are not following the instructions or you have other networking issues.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

Thank you !! I will find out , maybe network issues…

Hello, where can i download the blue print

Hello everyone,
I have created a video for this integration.
When you need video guidance just have a look :slight_smile:

But it is in german language though…

Hi everyone,
after update to HA 2022.11.2 there’s probably issue with nuki_card_callback.

YAML Configuration check responds with configuration invalid.
ERR: Package nuki_card_callback setup failed. Component rest cannot be merged. Expected a dict.

Is there anybode else on HA 2022.11.2 having the same issue?

Home Assistant 2022.11.2 (Docker container)
Frontend 20221108.0 - latest
Nuki Card Callback v11

The same here with HA 2022.11.2

1 Like

open an issue on GitHub repo so that @kvj can take a look.

Thanks for your tip.

Hi everybody,

I added a second important note to the OP. I won’t be able to personally support the old Nuki Card and Nuki NG anymore since I uninstalled them (new solution is described in the note). Sorry for that but I have to move on and decided to replace Nuki Bridge with its currently awful implementation. Nuki NG is a great project and it mitigates many of Nuki Bridge issues, but I prefer a more radical approach. :slight_smile:

Ciao,

Alessandro

Where can we read that note?

In the first post of this thread

1 Like

What a shame that community has to handle a bridge on our own. I will probably migrate as well.

Another warning: I read that @kvj has also moved to Nuki Hub. So moving forward the options are narrowing: it’s either Nuki Hub or migrating back to stock Nuki fw once MQTT + HA discovery is released for the bridge, hopefully working fine.

1 Like

Hi, we have a VTO2211G-P.
in DMSS, unlock, we see “unlock 1” and “unlock 2” button.
“Unlock 1” opens the garage door. “unlock 2” does nothing.

after installing these integration “unlock 1” opens garage door + nuki. and “unlock 2” opens nuki.

Is it possible to only config “unlock 2” in dmss to unlock nuki?

hello,
i upgraded ha to the latest version … and no idea what happened but nuki integration stopped to work… i cant see config/ how to re-setup it?

any idea what kind of issue is that? thanks

edit2> seems its bug> Nuki no longer working (NoURLAvailableError) · Issue #90962 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Does anyone actually have a nice script for say Button-Card that we can use? I tried adjusting this one using the security state parameter but I couldn’t get it working.

https://www.reddit.com/r/homeassistant/comments/10zocne/success_using_custommushroomtemplatecard_in/

What ist the best way to recognize a Ring and use it for an Automating ?