Nuki new lock V 3.0 support

Hi! I have the new Nuki V 3.0 pro lock. Could it please be supported with the integration? It has a new lock code type 4, everything else is the same. So it should be easy to add.

Thanks!

Chris

1 Like

same here

yaniv

1 Like

There is a Nuki NG integration that works fine with v3, so it should just be a minor thing to fix the official integration as well.

there is an open issue on github, you could check now and then if there is progress on this here: Implement new device types (available since 2 weeks) · Issue #74 · pschmitt/pynuki · GitHub

With the new Nuki V 3.0 pro, do you need the wifi bridge to use it with Home Assistant ?

2 Likes

Same question here. Nuki says the Wifi built into the 3 pro does not support the Bridge API here: https://support.nuki.io/hc/en-us/articles/4413696854673

However here Compare our Nuki Smart Lock models it says “ More smart home integrations & APIs “ with a green check mark for the pro

Got my Nuki today and wondering too how I can integrate it without a bridge into HA.
I tried Homekit, but the Nuki 3 Pro does not get discovered by HA even they are in the same subnet.
Other Homekit devices (somfy tahoma) do work without problems.

Thanks

You could use an ESP32 to control the lock:

3 Likes