NWS integration quit working

I meant to say file an issue for the"bad gateway" issue, but I can see why my post was utterly lacking in clarity. That was already posted on GitHub. YAML configuration for integrations like this isn’t coming back according to the home assistant core developers, and there is already a mega thread about it.

You cannot configure it in the UI? What exactly isn’t working?

No, I meant that I’m using YAML mode:

lovelace:
  mode: yaml

So I’d have to turn that off and then try to use UI mode.

This is for the frontend. You can use this still. You can no longer use this in your YAML:

weather:
  - platform: nws
    api_key: my_key

You must use the UI configuration.

OK, sorry, I thought wrong. So after I comment that out how exactly do I configure, is there a document somewhere with instructions?

If the documentation is lacking, please feel free to submit suggested changes.

No, sorry, I just found that page. Giving it a shot now, thanks.

So instead of just
weather.ksac
I need to use
weather.ksac_daynight

and then learn what features the weather.ksac_hours has, right?

Correct, the hourly is the same as using mode: hourly before. It has forecasts for every hour. If you don’t use it, you can also disable it if you prefer.

Got it working again, thanks. It wasn’t as bad as I initially thought it was going to be.

NWS servers seemed to have another round of instability in the last few days. I’m wondering if anyone noticed it in their HA entities. I put in a lot of robustness features, so I’m hoping it wasn’t even noticeable to the end user.