Omink inverter in Home assistant

I think so, someone else got it working :slight_smile:

Just try, if it doesn’t work then open up an issue or report here and we’ll see what we can do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @robbinjanssen tnx for your effort and work into this, it is working well for me.
I was wondering though, my Omnik (1500tl) has the ability to define ‘remote servers’ under the advanced setting in the webinterface of the omnik. You can define 2 additional servers next to the default one that is now redirected to Solarman.
This might be something like syslog? Or something like calling an API? Have you ever taken a look at that? I suspect more information could be gathered via this method? Because i guess that is the way that Solarman now receives the information as well?

Hi, can someone explain me how to integrate the Bosswerk MI600 inverter?
According to the info from @PX80 and the GitHub page linked in post #62, the HTML protocol must be used. However, I already don’t know what needs to be entered in the fields Username and Password. I have already entered everything possible that is somehow related to the inverter, but unfortunately without success.

I am still waiting for mine but reading trough manuals

AccesPoint: AP_4xxxxxx
IP 10.10.100.254
User admin, password 12345678
Then you are suppose to change the password for the default http access

Thx for reply.
It’s been a while since I tried this, but ADMIN and 12345678 I think I tried as well, unfortunately without success.
For certain reasons, I can’t try it again at the moment.

then you will have to reset the inverter. see manufacture manual

btw: it might be case sensitive so try admin over ADMIN

Hi @PX80,
sorry for late reply. Finally I got a new MI600 inverter. My old inverter was broken and had sent it in. That’s why I’m just now answering.
And this is what I found out, how to integrate the MI600 inverter.
Protocol: HTML
Name: what ever you want
Host: 192.168.1.xxx (the IP no. of the inverter in your home WLAN)
User: admin
Password: admin

1 Like

Hello everyone, since the new Deye update I no longer have a connection to the inverter. is it just me?

Same here. Got the new MW3_16U_5406_1.53 Logger Firmware for my Deye/Bosswerk and cannot login anymore… :expressionless:
So I guess now some updates are required on the Omnik integration.

1 Like

Solved. Omnik has also an update and now all is fine again.

Thanks all for the hard work to get Omnik into HA.
Unfortunate my invertor (2.0k TL from 2013) is quite old, but still working fine. The data logger was an option which I bought seperately.
The logger - which posts the RS485 data to solarman - has an active webserver but none of the directives supported:
/js/status.js
/status.json
/status.html

My logger as an active webserver and redirects directly to the directive ‘/home.asp’. On this page I can configure the system and also upgrade the firmware. It currently has version: 3.29.10He

Does anyone had the same issue, and does anyone know where to find a later version which supports the status pages?

First @robbinjanssen , thank you for the great work providing this Integration!
We have an Omnik 3000tl from 2013 as well. We had it with wifi module(datalogger) from the start, but it died and Omnik provided a new one in 2015. Similar model for what I can see.
I choose for Javascript and the integration worked right away.(getting production values) (without providing credentials).

@Pluimvee , I don’t see a version number similar to what you have. If I log in my datalogger(IP webaccess). I see the following screen;

1 Like

First of all thank you very much for this wonderfull integration to HA, Last year I installed an Omnik 2000 that I bought 2ehand for a low budget Solar project on my garage roof at home. Its just great to have all the information in HA. As it is raining a lot here in the Netherlands recently, I had a problem with the Omnik, it switched off due to a insulation fault in the DC string, and I wasn’t aware of this at first. The invertor switched off with an error code. I know that these error codes can be viewed over WiFi, so now i was wondering if reading these codes could be added to the integration? If the codes were available, one could add an automation easily to get an alarm and take action real quick, instead of missing some sunshine (which will hopefully be there again in the near future). Hope to hear from you, once again Thanks a Lot…