Onju Voice - "Recycling" Google Home/Nest Mini (Gen2)

German too - atm just one for testing but probably more in a second batch.
@ciB How many do you want?

Could you also change the title of this topic to note that it is the gen2?
So eg: Onju Voice - "Recycling" Google Home/Nest Mini (Gen2)

1 Like

I’ve ordered 5 assembled pcb’s and will presumably only need 2 or 3.
Located in Belgium here, so willing to sell of some to Belgium or countries within the proximity (guessing taxes might make it economically not viable for UK but France, Germany, Netherlands etc should be feasible)

I’ve posted on the Social thread about a potential UK group buy.

I would take two for sure.

Netherlands here. I’m in for 1 assembled PCB to start with. Please message me if you’re ordering or if you have one to ship!

Update: I’m good, thanks for sharing your orders!

Hi, I’m also located in Belgium. Would you still have 2 pcs available?

DM’ed you, seems I probably will.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the device not waking up after it goes into ‘sleep’?
up until now, both devices work well after setup, but after while they become UNRESPONSIVE. A reboot typically solves the issue…

BTW, I might have 1 board or even 1 assembled nest 2 with the pcb board available (only need 2 so far)

Same here, if I use wakeword then the only way to be able to use it again to play music is reboot.

Netherlands here, I would like to join for an order.

If anyone is interested please send me a DM.

Has anyone from germany already bought one?
I’d like to order two

Hi Laurent,

have you placed an order?
If so, do you have any left?
I will be interested in 2 assembled PCBs.
Thanks for your return.
Good day
Johan

The official language of the forum is English, please use that!

hello sory,
I changed the language.
Good by

What’s the current cost for 5 boards i was quoted $253.36 plus shipping, seams a bit high for the overall cost.

I put in an order a week ago which came yesterday and realized I did it incorrectly. I got 10 non-assembled boards with no parts. So I put in an order last night for 5 assembled boards but then they contacted me with the below:

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry.
About the assembly order T-1S5W6######, pls check the quotation of the components in the attached excel, especially the "*Actual Purchase Mfg Part #" list and "PCBWay Note"  list.            
The lead time is about 18-24 days.
Total cost is $171.67, excluding shipping fee, details are in the attached excel.

That’s too much after having spent $108 on the first order and then needing to source the Nest Mini 2’s to modify. Will be looking for another option.

Hello,
im interested if someone still has a board available for sale.
Located in the Netherlands

Sadly the UK thread died off, I’d be interested in a single unit for now if anyone in the UK is doing a bulk order. Ideally need someone to grab a batch and sell them off on eBay or something so it can act as a middleman in the process.