Orvibo S20 can't be found after system restart

Sure np. I’m still new to docker, but really love not having to manage dependency between software

sorry to resurrect an old post, but I was wondering where in docker running on Synology i can edit the timeout of S20.py. where do I find this file? I am using win scp to get into the syno box wth root.

Thanks

I know this is an old conversation, but I have just experienced the same problem with a couple of Orvibo S20 switches. After rebuilding HA on a new device, using same config files as before, I couldn’t get the Orvibo to show up and constantly got the ‘OSError: [Errno 98] Address already in use’ error. Then I saw the issue with Webmin (which I’m also running on the same server); changed the Webmin port address in the two places (UDP and ‘IP and Ports’) from 10000 to 10050; restarted HA and - voila! - both switches show and operate as expected. Why? I have no idea - but, hey - it works! Saved an awful lot of head banging… (and what’s more is that I vaguely recall this same error a couple of years ago when I first set up HA!!)