Overkiz API and Somfy API

Hi Tetienne, thank you for the hint. Now I am able to integrate Somfy. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: Unfortunately, I can see only one device. But this is not primarily a Home Assistant issue since I also get only one device using the API function in the developer portal.

Maybe good to mention, I am not using Home Assistant cloud.
After removing the configuration.yaml and restarting the integration states I need to enter information in configuration.yaml.

Did I miss something?

Hello, I’ve been tired of Somfy API so I got myself a KLF 200 Velux box, but could not connect any Somfy IO device so far. Did anyone succeded with that? How to do that? Do I need to unpair the devices from my Tahoma box first and then try to recognize them via Velux web interface as a new device? I am not able to finish setup guide on Velux gateway as it cannot see any somfy device. I have 1 io light controller, a gate and garage door - all with io protocol. Thank you for any advice how to get them into velux.

Within the Tahoma website, in the settings you can forward your key.

Thank you! It works! :wink:

Hi Vincent. That’s great! Does it support Izymo transmitter?

Hi can you post on the other thread for question regarding that new component? I don’t want to pollute this one with unrelated posts. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I just bought a Somfy Connexoon Hub and I set up the Somfy integration in HA but I cannot see any of my roller blnds. I only just read somewhere that the API is not open to Australia is this correct?

That’s right. You can contact their support to claims it’s a normal situation.
Meanwhile, you can try the Tahoma component.

So I can contact them and ask them to unlock it for me is essentially what you’re saying?

Note he’s not saying that it will work…

I can’t even get the Tahoma component to work. I don’t get any of my blinds showing up.

Hi @bcowell, you’re mentioning the Tahoma component. Which one are you using?

If this one, you are on the wrong thread. This thread is for the Somfy component using the official api. Have a look here.

Cheers

1 Like

I contacted Somfy and they told me local products in Australia are not compatible with the API and cannot be unlocked. The response " Thank you for motorising your blinds with our products. In related to API access, the Connexoon Window RTS device is not support with API access, and we are unable to unlock it.

Currently, our local supply products are not compatible with API access

Do I have any other options for controlling my blinds through HA via the Connexoon hub or is that it now?

Hello,

Somfy seems down for me since yesterday though it works through the connexoon app.

Am I the only one?

It appears that Somfy did an update on their server this morning and it has broken the Tahoma integration.

1 Like

I think their server update has reset the connections to the API. A restart of HA should be enough to restore it.

My tahoma integration has also started failing today, restart of ha did not resolve problem.
Can still control sunshade via Somfy connexoon Io teresse app.

1 Like

Same for me. No luck through HA but connexoon working fine.

Restarted several times but no luck either.

Edit: just restarted and everything seems back to normal.

sounds promising - however, I am still not able to get it working , tried a couple of restarts - secondly, not able to login to tahomalink.com with my account. Not sure if that is normal behavior, or its indicating the service is not back to normal yet.