Overkiz API and Somfy API

Hello,
How are managed the Tahoma version in hacs ?
Is there any auto update ?
How do I the update ?
Thanks.

Updates will show automatically in the HACS tab. You could also install the latest master by choosing ā€˜reinstallā€™,

Canā€™t login through the custom ha-tahoma integration talked about above? Should my regular somfy credentials work? Iā€™ve got the Somfy Connexoon IO. And can use the offical integration but no devices shows up except for the hub.

I get invalid auth on the custom Tahamo integration in HA, and I canā€™t login to tahomalink.com either. Tried with my Somfy credentials. The official Somfy integration works though in HA, except no of my devices show up except for the hub itself.

Hello @imick,
Thanks for the last version updated.
Do you know if it possible to have an alarm status ? (not arm or disarm) but if itā€™s active or not (siren status and detectino status)
Do I have to create/open an issue ?
Thanks.
Regards.

It should be available already. However, if your TaHoma alarm panel doesnā€™t broadcast the status, but your sensor does, it will be a different story.

Please create an issue on GitHub describing the scenario and your device details and I will have a look!

How the alarm panel broadcast the status? I want to make automation (blink light and open cover / roller) when detection is working and detect someone.

Which one do you have? We had an user on GitHub that created an automation running on triggered. https://github.com/iMicknl/ha-tahoma/issues/212#issuecomment-674753859

If you can not get it working and you donā€™t see the status changing in your states, please create a bug report on GitHub.

Hi all, I have the following issue with both the official and the custom Tahoma component: When using the cover.close service for a group of 10 covers it sometimes happens that one random cover does not close. Any thoughts?

hello, you can create a scene from the tahoma. Then you can make a service turn on scene.

Thatā€™s exactly what I did. It works perfectly.

Thanks guys, this seems to be a valid workaround. I only have a Connexoon Box with four pre-build scenes - need to double-check if they can be customized. Do you have any idea what the root cause of the random behaviour might be?

Which version of the HA TaHoma integration are you using? It can have multiple causes, from a device being out of range to a rate limiting / unauthorised error on the API. We would need to add some better logging, if you currently donā€™t see any errors in your log.

We are working on some improvements to the retrying in case of errors. Could you give the following version a try: https://github.com/iMicknl/ha-tahoma/archive/enhancement/better_state_updates.zip. You can just unzip it and place the tahoma folder in your custom_components folder.

I have the same issue with some covers stay closed or open. I have reinstalled the master version and will monitor this the upcoming days.

1 Like

Not sure if master version will solve this. Could you try https://github.com/iMicknl/ha-tahoma/archive/enhancement/better_state_updates.zip as mentioned above?

If you and @Jim_Tonic still experience issues, please create an issue on GitHub.

I tried to configure your version by replacing the custom component folder. I got the following error:

Setup failed for tahoma: Unable to import component: cannot import name 'CONF_UPDATE_INTERVAL' from 'custom_components.tahoma.config_flow' (/config/custom_components/tahoma/config_flow.py)

I just tested it again with the latest version and I do not face any issues. Other users didnā€™t face this issue as well. Could you try removing your tahoma folder from custom_components? Download the latest version (https://github.com/iMicknl/ha-tahoma/archive/enhancement/better_state_updates.zip) and put it there again.

Otherwise, please create an issue on GitHub and we can have a look.

1 Like

Removing the whole folder first worked. I will continue to test a bit more. Thanks.

I just switched to the ā€œbetter_state_updateā€ version @imick provided above and it seems to work properly now. Will continue testing/monitoring and let you know the results. Thanks again @imick!

This morning i had several covers not being opened. Including one that is right next to the somfy hub. Also tried the better_state_update one. Will check tomorrow morning again.