Overkiz API and Somfy API

added some thoughts to the issue above on notifications on Hazard.

what I was wondering while checking the services for Tahoma, is whether we can set a My position via the tahoma.execute_command service. Would be cool to have that option in HA, use a slider to set the position and execute that.

The my position are unknown while i have set those with the somfy control units?

What are the other sensors exactly?

• priority_lock_originator

• priority_lock_timer

seeing an issue with the MY position too. Its has been changed today, (by long pressing the MY button on the wall remote) and working accordingly, open at about 10%.

The My position sensor remains at 105% however, and, using the service in HA opens it at 0%… so not working at all correctly I am afraid.

Seems manually overriding the factory 85% using the remote causes strange issues.

Can you please enable debug logging, reload the integration and copy/paste here what you see in the log (don’t forget to offuscate the device-url) ?

About the priority lock, it will depend of your device. For an awning, if you add the wind sensor, and if the awning is undeployed because there is too many wind, priority_lock_originator will be set to wind and priority_lock_timer to 3600 seconds (how many time the controls are locked). There is many other values: “LSC”, “SAAC”, “SFC”, “UPS”, “externalGateway”, “localUser”, “myself”, “rain”, “security”, “temperature”, “timer”, “user”, “wind”. But I don’t know there use cases.

Can you please reinstall the version with log enhanced, and check in the log if you can see the correct value returned?

2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Initialized DataUpdateCoordinator with 0:00:30 interval.
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.061 seconds (success: True)
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:GenericExtendedColorLightHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:GenericExtendedColorLightHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:ExtendedColorLightCandleHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:ExtendedColorLightCandleHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:LightStripsPlusHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:LightStripsPlusHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:HueLuxHUEComponent - Light - DimmerLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:HueLuxHUEComponent - Light - DimmerLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:HueSpotHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (hue:HueSpotHUEComponent - Light - DimmerHueSatOrCTLight - hue://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (internal:TSKAlarmComponent - Alarm - TSKAlarmController - internal://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (io:RollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagementIOComponent - RollerShutter - PositionableRollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagement - io://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (io:RollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagementIOComponent - RollerShutter - PositionableRollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagement - io://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (io:HorizontalAwningIOComponent - Awning - PositionableHorizontalAwning - io://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (io:RollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagementIOComponent - RollerShutter - PositionableRollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagement - io://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Unsupported device detected (io:IORemoteController - RemoteController - RemoteControllerOneWay - io://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added device (io:RollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagementIOComponent - RollerShutter - PositionableRollerShutterWithLowSpeedManagement - io://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Unsupported device detected (upnpcontrol:SonosPlayFiveComponent - MusicPlayer - MediaRenderer - upnpcontrol://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
2021-09-22 10:43:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Added gateway (0203-9950-4411 - GatewayType.TAHOMA - GatewaySubType.TAHOMA_PRO)
2021-09-22 10:44:18 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.104 seconds (success: True)
2021-09-22 10:44:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.120 seconds (success: True)
2021-09-22 10:45:18 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.118 seconds (success: True)
2021-09-22 10:45:48 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.118 seconds (success: True)
2021-09-22 10:46:18 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.tahoma] Finished fetching device events data in 0.109 seconds (success: True)

I’m using now 2.8.0.

The my position is still unknown:

Okay thanks for the information.

Can you try to update the My position of your cover and see if you have still the unknown value?

installed the new version 2.8.0 today, that’s ok? Nothing showing in the log at all anymore, other than the recurring ‘finished fetching device events in xxx seconds’ I am afraid.

And no, My position hasn’t changed, still on 105% for the device in question.

I have updated the my position with the somfy smoove io and home assistant still gives unknown. (I have also rebooted home assistant)

I have Somfy Rs100 io motors.

Great component! I finally got the new Tahoma Switch working with Somfy RTS motor :+1:

One issue… a click on the open button in HA changes the position just couple of degrees. So I need to click the button multiple times to fully open or close, but after every click the systeem freezes for a couple of seconds before a can click again. My position is also not available for RTS.

Any idea how to solve this for a RTS device? I’m looking for yaml code to execute the open or close command for x seconds or somehow repeat the command in a short time.

This sounds like a bug or misconfiguration on the Somfy side to be honest. What is the behavior when you execute open / close from your TaHoma Switch app? If this has the same issues, than probably there is a misconfiguration somewhere.

If it works from your TaHoma Switch app, feel free to create an issue on GitHub.

Thx for the quick reply. Tahoma App has the same result, so I’ve contacted Somfy support.

1 Like

Hello @tetienne could you give me a hint to avoid purchase the wrong device? :slight_smile: thanks!

Simon

Hello,

For those who have a Connexoon box, here’s some great news I just stumbled upon. You wanted a somfy cloud-free solution to control your somfy blinds? This guy did it!

I’ll try to replicate.

2 Likes

so glad we now have sensors or the discrete rssi level. thanks for that.
However, I see only 1 sensor in my setup, out of 7 IO screens/shutters/garagedoors…
in the screenshot above there’s proof the value was available on my devices before.

Could something have gone amiss?

Also, the MY position we posted on before that was set at 105, now has changed to 92! that could well be a real MY position I had set. So, to test this, I changed the MY position once again, but nothing changed in the HA integration sensor. I reloaded the integration, and still no change. I have now restarted HA completely, but still: 92%.

So, things are moving, but we’re not there yet :wink:

I am not sure what kind of Pergola you have, but I have a motorized pergola with slats and this is supported in the Overkiz by Somfy (custom integration, ha-tahoma), but not in the Somfy integration. This is because the original Somfy API doesn’t list this device currently.

You should be fine with a TaHoma V2 box, however the TaHoma Switch (new and cheaper) should work as well. If you just want local control, you could have a look at the Velux KFL 200, however I have no experience with that box and integration.

Did you enable the sensor for every device? It is disabled by default and you need to enable it. (and currently, you will probably need to reboot after enabling it due to a small bug).

Unfortunately, this is probably not something we can solve. We just return the response we receive from the Overkiz API directly…

Hello @imick thanks for reply. My pergola has 3 IO motors Somfy. The top, and two sun-covers. So purchasing 3 adapter or the Tahoma V2 box doesn’t make much difference in terms of price. Then with tahoma I’ll able to control more, in the future… what, i’ve no idea :wink:
Ok, then I’ll move to Tahoma V2 Box, and give a try to @tetienne solution Overkiz by Somfy.
Hope all will work well :slight_smile:
Simon

What do you mean with 3 adapters? However, why not consider the TaHoma Switch? That one is a lot cheaper and has just been released by Somfy.