Overkiz API and Somfy API

Thanks, just added Overkiz not showing slow cover open entity on Somfy Connection Kit (aka TaHoma Basic Plus) · Issue #88937 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

All,

I have been using this integration for some time (using the Tahoma switch with couple of covers) but have not yet made the step to local yet. I’ve read through above comments but could not find a easy step by step approach to switch from cloud to local. Anybody available to share me the basic steps that I need to execute?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @imick

Is the ValveHeatingTemperatureInterface managed in the HA last version ?
I have checked on my side but it seems not be still handled by overkiz integration (not able to e to modify the temperature from HA. without error…)

Is the code is under reviewed by HA core team ? i navigate on your repo but I was not able to gather this information.
Thank you in advance

Perhaps now in the beta? It is merged in core :slight_smile:

I am using only the stable version so i have to wait for it…

How to follow the release of this functionality?

Hey guyz,
I am new with somfy. I have several Situo 1 io pure II with a external blinds. I am planning to buy TaHoma Switch. As i am confused on where can i find the home assistant cloud integration for that? Please give me a link <3. I will be waiting for local API >:)

I would also appreciate that :slight_smile:

Just select “Somfy” from the integration list. (and it will even be auto detected).

Done, thank you. Working like a charm… waiting for API <3 <3 <3

The ValveHeatingTemperatureInterface is now available in the april release

Good morning,
Sorry for my English, I’m French.
I am a noob :joy:. I hope I am posting in the right place.
I have Somfy roller shutters. I installed Overkiz official API. My shutters are fully operational.
But when I want to add my Thermor water heater (atlantic WIFI, cozytouch app), when I add the different account (Atlantic account), it tells me wrong login or wrong password.
Can you confirm that we can associate several accounts?
I have a Somfy account for shutters and an account for the Thermor water heater.
But unable to enter information.
I tried HA TAHOMA but I reinstalled the official Overkiz version as advised here:

Thank you
Good day
Max
Home Assistant 2023.5.0 Supervisor 2023.04.1 Operating System 10.1

You can create multiple Overkiz instances, one for your Somfy account and one for your Atlantic account.

Good morning,
I can’t create the same integration ?
An Overkiz and another Atlantic Overkiz.
When I go to Overkiz and try to add a device to it, I choose Atlantic and my login and password do not work
Did I miss something?

If you would add them in the other order, so first the Atlantic, you will probably face the same issue. Are you sure your username and password are correct?

yes I am sure

I will check again

Otherwise create an issue on GitHub and we can investigate. But this should not be an problem of having multiple servers at once.

On my smartphone with the application, the login/password are ok. On the other hand, if I go on the internet on the manufacturer’s site, incorrect login/password.
Amazing

This could be that your device is not supported by the Overkiz API, because the Atlantic app is using Overkiz for some devices and their own internal API for other devices. Normally you will see an error message in Overkiz that your Atlantic device is not supported.

You can create an issue on Github and we can investigate.

ok.
Apparently it’s normal, on the manufacturer’s site, it’s for ordering.
But if it was an unrecognized hardware problem, I could still connect, right?

Where can I see the errors? (log?)