Overkiz shown multiple times in my settings -> Integrations tab

Hello,

I was very happy that Overkiz was made available and supported as core but had to install a specific PR to get this working for my current setup as SOMFY would ban me for many API calls and delete my account.

Cutting the story short, I installed it via the PR Custom Component, a component installed via HACS.

I get the following in my INTEGRATIONS panel:

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 18.46.11

Does anyone knows why and more importantly how to remove this behaviour?

Thanks

Best is to report this in the Overkiz topic for local installation (or on GitHub). Overkiz integration - Local API [Development / Testers topic] - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

You are using a very early alpha release that indeed has this bug at the moment. Why did you need to use the local API integration? Which hub do you have? We haven’t seen the behavior that peoples account would be removed due to ‘too many API calls’. It would be great to learn more on this matter.

Thanks for your reply!

Well, I probably got the assumption that my account got deleted from https://www.somfy-connect.com/ for calling too regularly for status checks.

The account was deleted 3 times in about 48 hours, and the 3 times I had to re-pair my IOs by resetting them, as the TAHOMA I have wouldn’t accept re-pairing them again.

For this reason I had to go the route of developer mode / local API, that’s not yet available AFAIK in the official release, hence went for HACS.

I’ve now put the post at the post you suggested

Can you DM me your diagnostics file (preferably from cloud config entry) and your email address? I would like to investigate if this behavior is caused by us. We have over 2000 users and this is the first time we hear this.

I can’t see any further logs than a week ago. Can you tell me where could I get them?

I can send you all via DM, yes.

Diagnostics file can be downloaded on the integrations page. (click 3 dots → download diagnostics).

Unfortunately I don’t have the app installed but just the one via HACS. Do you think I could find it in any log directory manually via Shell? Thanks