Paradox Alarm MQTT Hassio addon

Thanks @alfredo, not the news I was hoping for, but appreciate you looking into it and the quick response.

Hi!
ā€œPANEL_CODEā€: ā€œ[mastercode]ā€,
ā€œPANEL_PASSWORDā€: ā€œ[webpassword]ā€,
where do I find these codes?

Hi @fezo76,

These are the code and password you would normally input on your IP150 login page, when accessing it from your browser. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi, is it possible to run home assistant locally but connecting to an alarm panel in another house? Iā€™m trying to do this using a dynamic dns and a port forwarding on the other houseā€™s router

Hi,

I have a IP150 module with 1.39 frimware + SP6000 board. I am able to see all the sensor state and general alarm state as well ,but I can not control the alarm status ( arm, disarm, night) If i add an alamr panel I see unknow satuts only. I dig into the mqtt topics and under the ctrl i just see ā€œconnectedā€ and not the alarm type.
Is there anybody out there how can control the sp6000 board via Paradox mqtt plugin?

Capture

Sure, if you have network access, it should work.

I had some problems like this in the beginning because my system was configured with 3 zones, and I had to choose the right ones for arming it. Also, night still doesnā€™t work for me.

I cannot access my IP150 anymore, not even from the local network from the browser; has anyone else had this problem?

The most common reason for that is that the addon is connected to it. It only allows one connection at a time, so if something else is connected to it, you wonā€™t be able to access it from the web using your browser. Make sure the addon is disabled if you want to access it from your browserā€¦ Also worth noting that if the addon is working correctly, it sends no messages whatsoever to the logs, so it can be easy to think itā€™s not doing anything when itā€™s actually working perfectly well.

Thanks but it must be something else; I cannot even see it on the networkā€¦

Iā€™m not sure it will even answer ping requests if itā€™s already got something connected to it. Maybe it chose a new IP address? You could check your DHCP server and see if you can locate it.

Yes, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done; I used an ip address scanner and it doesnā€™t show up
I even tried to disconnect/reconnect the ethernet cable and turn the power off and onā€¦

Did you have it configured for DHCP or manual IP?

It was configured to static ip 192.168.1.100; but there is no such device with that ip on my network and all the device I see are known devices

Hello,
Could you show how did you resolved? I also have a multiple zoneā€™s and its okay to choose a right one every time, I sjut dont know where should I do. Can I create a new topics in MQTT for that?

regards

Hereā€™s what I have in config.yaml. You can see the rest of my config here

alarm_control_panel:
  - platform: mqtt
    name: "Motion Sensors"
    state_topic: "paradox/alarm/state/3"
    command_topic: "paradox/alarm/cmnd/3"
    qos: 1
    availability_topic: "paradox/ctrl/state"
    payload_available: "Connected"
    payload_not_available: "Disconnected"
    payload_disarm: DISARM
    payload_arm_away: ARM_AWAY
    code: !secret alarm_code
    name: "Windows and Garage Door"
    state_topic: "paradox/alarm/state/2"
    command_topic: "paradox/alarm/cmnd/2"
    name: "Laundry Room Window"
    state_topic: "paradox/alarm/state/1"
    command_topic: "paradox/alarm/cmnd/1"

Thank you! I will give it a try soon. :slight_smile:

Hello All,

I have setup my Paradox Alarm System as per instructions in the addon https://github.com/maisken/Paradox_IP150.

The Addon is connected perfectly with the Paradox and I can read the sensors plus the Alarm state if I armed the sensor physically on my Keypad.

Sensors

Paradox

Why I canā€™t armed or Disarm it from the Hassio ? Why it is showing unknown State as per the image. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Mustafa

Probably a bit off topic, but I hope some of you can help: I havenā€™t setup the Hassio Addom yet, because I canā€™t even connect to my IP150; the link Led is on but the internet one is not; I cannot see it in the list of devices connected to my router (I know its mac address from the label on it); Iā€™ve also tried to change the ethernet cable and to perform a reset
Is it broken?
It used to work until a few months ago

First find correct IP address and log into IP150 to see if everything is OK.
Only after all that is fine you can try to connect HA with Paradox.