Paradox Security System

Team,

First of all I am new to Home Assistant and I have setup the hass.io on Rassbery pie 3. I have no knowledge about scripting. Any help will be appreciated.

I have Paradox System which has IP Module and Panel Type is SP4000 and IP module is IP150.

To Achieve - I want to configure the Paradox system via Home Assist and I want automate the process of Armed and Disarmed function on the basic of PING (Presence detecor) to my mobile phone. If homeAssist is unable to ping my mobile then Paradox system Armed automatically and Vice Versa.

Awaiting replies from Great Minds.

Mustafa

Can you control from command line or through API?

I would use command line switch component for alarm off/on.

I am happy either way. can you guide me how to do this.

I can try to assist.
I will need make/model of product to look for.documentation

Thank you very much for your help. I have Paradox IP150.

This looks promising

Uses mqtt to interface with it

Look here also

If setup the python +mqtt you may use Mqtt components to control and get sensor readings

Thanks tmjpugh. I will try and let you know the outcome.

Hello,

I have tested this on my laptop. The script is working on my laptop and also connecting to MQTT. But now I have to out my application (HomeAssistant) in between on my security system and MQTT . so I can control my alarm system and do further Automation.

Can you please guide me how to take this further ?

what are you using for MQTT Broker?
I cannot guess how these script are structure mqtt messages so it is easier you check MQTT broker logs for messages and related actions/data passed.

After you know messages,function,expected data you can create the sensor or switch required. I can assist with that.

anyone know how to run this on the new HASS.io image or run any python script as just upgrade from rasbian to hass.io and cant see how to run python scripts
thanks for any help

Broken as of HASSIO Grrr

Hello @MyCool,

how far are you with this? Have you got around to enabling integration between Hassio and your Paradox module? Could you kindly take a look at this thread and assist me a bit? Paradox Alarm MQTT Hassio addon