Patio/Terrace Door Lock

Hi everyone,

Ive been looking around to find a way for me to open my patio/terrace door from the outside via Home Assistant, but sadly havent found anything.

The only smart product in general Ive found is by Abus, but which cant be integrated into HA.

I am talking about a German style patio door like this:

Anybody have another idea on another product to do this with?

Thanks

Hello,

Have you seen it : https://secuyou.se ?
There is a topic talking about it here : https://community.home-assistant.io/t/integration-of-paskville-smart-handle-secuyou-smart-lock/397430/11
It seems that it is in bluetooth but not sure.

Hadnt seen Secuyou before. Thank you. So far it doesnt seem as anybody found a way for it to work with HA, yet. Ill keep an eye on it, though.

Did you find any solution?

Not bought it but spotted this Siegenia Smart window grip with Matter support from German company:

Art. No.: ZHSM0020-002010 = “Radio protocol: Thread, Bluetooth, Matter

Supported home controller:

• Apple HomePod Mini, Modell MY5G2D/A
  • Apple HomePod , 2. Generation
  • Apple TV 4K, 3Gen. 128GB
  • Google Nest Hub, Modell GUIK 2
  • SmartThings Station,Modell A2169

Just want to clarify this if someone do not understand the purpose of these smart lock handles:

The idea with door/window locks for these type of patio/terrace/balcony/garden doors and windows that have the option to add an interlocking handle on the outside as well if you want/need to be able to also open the door from outdoors (which not everyone wants). So it is only the inside handle that contains any smart components. Therefore most sell/offer matching dumb handles to match the same style.

Note as such that these types of smart door handles are not meant for your main door but instead only for patio/terrace/balcony doors and windows that you normally only unlock and open from the inside.

Also a similar concept is used in the classic “Yale Code Handle” series that has been around for many years in Europe from ASSA ABLOY Group, but those lack wireless remote control, instead they only feature a slimmed-down keypad for unlocking by entering a PIN-code that lock/unlock it via solenoid pins.

Your right. At this moment we deliver BLE product. But in 4-5 weeks we will be ready with a Matter product. In same design.

Wo exactly is „we“? :slight_smile: currently looking for a solution myself

Hi Eimer, WE are www.secuyou.dk Please wisti our website where you can subscribe our newletter and get information about Matter when its ready