Pi 5 Enabling Thread, Zigbee and Matter support on the Sonoff ZBDongle-E

After updating firmware using this guide: Enabling Thread, Zigbee and Matter support on the Sonoff ZBDongle-E. Can’t get the Philips bulbs to fit. Is there a solution to the problem?

First should add that I do not recommend using multi-protocol/multi-PAN on a single radio adapter as it is much better to have a separate dedicated radio for each different protocol (which has not only been proven and is the reason the Home Assistant SkyConnect adapter no longer ship with multi-protocol/multi-PAN pre-flashed, but is also just good sense if you consider the “jack of all trades, master of none” principle). So my advice is therefore to use this dongle with RCP firmware as a dedicated radio adapter for Thread/Matter and then buy another dongle that you leave as a dedicated Zigbee NCP firmware dongle, or do the vice versa (reflashing your original dongle back to Zigbee NCP firmware).

Regardless, make sure you are following best practices from here as the root cause is most often some kind of interference → Zigbee networks: how to guide for avoiding interference and optimize for getting better range + coverage

I managed. The lamp had to be reset.