Plugwise Stretch without Smile

I noticed that since a month the Plugwise Stretch is now supported thanks to @CoMPaTech ; github

I don’t own a Plugwise Stretch, but I do have a Plugwise Stretch (v2.3.12). So I tried adding it. In the integrations page I can add the Plugwise integration but it keeps asking me for the Smile host or Smile ID.

Is there a way of adding my Stretch without using a Smile?
OR
Can I add a manual config item with only the Stretch support?

It appears to be that I wasn’t in the latest release. After upgrading I had the option to choose the ‘stretch’ login. Works perfectly :smiley:

Glad to read that you’ve got it working :slight_smile:

Any question, remarks, please post these here: Plugwise core and custom_component

Looks like I have the same problem. Mailed Bouwe earlier today. I have a Stretcg 2.7.15 HA is 2021.1.5. No idea about version of the integration component that I load when following: Configuration -> Integrations -> + Add Integration -> Plugwise, so can not give you an answer on that

@CoHoAppel Can you please show the error-text that is shown in the HA Core Log after you tried to enter the password and there is an error?
You can find the Log info under: Instellingen --> Logboek --> LAAD VOLLEDIGE HOME ASSISTANT LOGBOEK

Logger: plugwise.smile
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/plugwise/smile.py:125
First occurred: January 27, 2021, 11:43:09 AM (8 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:20:49 PM

• Connected but expected text not returned, we got <Element ‘domain_objects’ at 0xabc40488>
  • Connected but expected text not returned, we got <Element ‘domain_objects’ at 0xac363668>
  • Connected but expected text not returned, we got <Element ‘domain_objects’ at 0xac29fb40>
  • Connected but expected text not returned, we got <Element ‘domain_objects’ at 0xabc41ed8>
  • Connected but expected text not returned, we got <Element ‘domain_objects’ at 0xada2f848>

Hope this is what you are asking

No, I was asking for what is in the VOLLEDIGE HOME ASSISTANT LOGBOEK. You need to press the large button below the errors that you show in the post above (in NL: het lijkt meer een balk dan een knop).
You will need to scroll to the end of the LOGBOEK-page, the large button is there.

The FULL LOG looks like this:

Did a restart of the system prior to listing the log in order to wipe out all not relevant information, so fresh start, followed by an attempt to do the integration resulted in the following entry:

After this I tried to connect from my PC using the same IP address, user-stretch, and stretch ID of 8 characters… (8 not 6!!)
This worked fine, so can access the stretch web interface from there.

Connected but expected text not returned, we got <Element ‘domain_objects’ at 0xad9dfd70>

8:46:38 PM – /usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/plugwise/smile.py (ERROR)

CLEAR REFRESH

2021-01-28 19:46:38 ERROR (MainThread) [plugwise.smile] Connected but expected text not returned, we got <Element ‘domain_objects’ at 0xad9dfd70>

Ok so there is no extra info in the LOGBOEK.

Now I need to dig a little deeper. Can you please try to capture the data on this webpage on the Stretch:
http://<ip of your Stretch>/core/domain_objects

You can open this URL (with the IP of your Stretch in the URL) in your webbrowser and then right-click --> Save as. Please try to save it with an .xml extension.
Please send this xml-file to my private email. I will send my email via LinkedIn.

OK Will do so…thanks