PowStro (looks same as Sonoff)

Hi, I’ve just bought 5 Powstro WiFi Switches. They look exactly the same as a sonoff basic.
Problem is the board is entirely different with no facility to install a header.
As such I don’t know of anyway of flashing this device.
Does anyone have any experience of these and can it be done?
Thanks

Post a picture so people can help

I’ve taken some pics. There is no obvious way to flash the device from what I can see. Nicely made board and case though.

Same issue here. Just got in 6 of them and when I popped the cover off I found the same board. Very disappointed. Google searches don’t show this board, so I’m wondering if it was a very recent change or if these are really Sonoff knock-offs. Also noticed that the main power traces aren’t soldered as thick as those in the Sonoff images. Makes me question the power handling of these (10A max printed on the case).

This might explain the difference and the light duty main traces. Although the case says this is rated for AC 90-250V 10A, the printing on the relay inside states its only rated for 30V DC. I think I’m going to have a talk with the Ebay seller.

That 10A 30VDC is probably one of 2-3 rating labels on the relays.

For example, my 20A 125VAC relays are also rated 20A 14VDC. I forget what my 30A relay is rated for.

Yes, you are right. I needed to bend a few components out of the way to see the other AC rating.

well iTead originals they aren’t for sure, if you bought it as such you should definitely talk with the seller and get your money back

Was finally able to reflash this thing. The posts here (https://github.com/arendst/Sonoff-Tasmota/issues/1419) had almost everything I needed to know. One missing piece was that it needed to be set as a “Wemos D1 mini lite” within the Arduino IDE. The BasicOTA sketch works fine, so the wires can be unsoldered after that first flash.

Wow, the ingenuity of you guys!!!
After a month of back and forth emails I’ve managed to get a refund from BetterHomeLine… very frustrating and I lost the return postage. I will be complaining to EBay stating the fraudulent nature of item’s description.
I’ve ordered some Sonoffs from China, fingers crossed!!!

Here you can find a good solution to use this PowStrobswitches.
Hope someone else do not need to search so long as me to find it.