Predicting the triggering of a timed automation

{% set x = states('input_number.lastricosolare_duratairrigazionepostazioneidroponica13') | int +  states('input_number.lastricosolare_duratairrigazionepostazioneidroponica13') | int%}
{% set ns = namespace(n_min=[]) %}
{% for h in range(0,24) if h >= now().hour%}
{% for m in range(0, 56, 5) -%}
  {%- set mod0 = ((h*60) + m) % x -%}
  {%- set dt = today_at(h|string~':'~ (m|string if m < 10 else '0'~m|string)) %}
  {%- set ns.n_min = (ns.n_min + [dt]) if (mod0 == 0 and dt >= now()) else ns.n_min %}
{% endfor %}{% endfor %}
{{ (ns.n_min) | reject('<=', states('sensor.sun_rising') | as_datetime)
| reject('>', states('sensor.sun_setting') | as_datetime + timedelta(hours=1)) | map("string") | list }}

Getting your error now. I should be able to find the error.

Test this

try replacing sensor.sun_setting with sensor.sun_next_setting

sensor.sun_setting is not a legit attribute

{% set x = states('input_number.lastricosolare_duratairrigazionepostazioneidroponica13') | int +  states('input_number.lastricosolare_duratairrigazionepostazioneidroponica13') | int%}
  {%- set ns.n_min = (ns.n_min + [dt]) if (mod0 == 0 and dt >= now()) else ns.n_min %}
{% endfor %}{% endfor %}
{{ (ns.n_min) | reject('<=', states('sensor.sun_rising') | as_datetime)
| reject('>', states('sensor.sun_next_setting') | as_datetime + timedelta(hours=1)) | map("string") | list }}

immagine

Does the code that’s working for me work for you?

{% set x = states('input_number.lastricosolare_duratairrigazionepostazioneidroponica13') | int +  states('input_number.lastricosolare_duratairrigazionepostazioneidroponica13') | int  %}
{% endfor %}{% endfor %}
{{ (ns.n_min) | reject('<=', states('sensor.sun_next_rising') | as_datetime)
| reject('>', states('sensor.sun_next_setting') | as_datetime + timedelta(hours=1)) | map("string") | list }}

immagine

Boh!

1 Like

We should have started there :rofl:

This was the second issue

You have changed also:

sensor.sun_next_rising
1 Like

Didn’t catch that, but you are 100% correct.

Anyway… no data output in my configuration :sleepy:

Did you switch back to the input_select and input_number entities?

No. Using your code above

Same if:

{% set x = states('input_select.lastricosolare_sceltaintervalloirrigazionidiurnepostazioneidroponica13') | int +  states('input_number.lastricosolare_duratairrigazionepostazioneidroponica13') | int  %}
{% for h in range(0,24) if h >= now().hour %}
{% endfor %}{% endfor %}

Do you get results with this?

{% set x = states('input_select.choicedaywateringinterval') | int +  states('input_number.irrigationduration') | int  %}
{% endfor %}{% endfor %}

I edited the previous post before your response in the sense you now requested :crazy_face:

Why have your devices changed from the original post?

input_select.choicedaytimewateringinterval vs input_select.lastricosolare_sceltaintervalloirrigazionidiurnepostazioneidroponica13'

Yes
in the original post I translated the name of the device into English for your better understanding.
The tests are done with the right device name

[ ] means the formula is now working. I’ll have to test the math tomorrow. In the US and its late for me. :sleeping:

I can only thank you for the time you dedicated to me.
Have a nice rest