Problems with configure Icloud device_tracker + IP camera

Hi, I have just installed Hass.io on a Raspberry Pi 3.
I have several problems:

1. I tried to configure Icloud device Tracker and after restarting I am getting the password on my trusted iOS device but when I enter it in HA nothing happened. I looked at the log and I can see an error (see log below).
  2. I have a IP camera (Onvif support) and I am trying to configure ir like this:
    camera:
  • platform: onvif
    host: 10.0.0.29
    port: 8899
    username: ‘admin’
    The camera does not show and I am getting this error in the log (see second log below).
    Can someone help with one of those ?

Icloud device Tracker Log

Log Details (ERROR)
Fri Mar 16 2018 09:28:36 GMT+0200 (Jerusalem Standard Time)
Error executing service <ServiceCall configurator.configure: configure_id=1846172528-1, fields=trusted_device=288321>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1006, in _event_to_service_call
await service_handler.func(service_call)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/configurator.py”, line 224, in async_handle_service_call
call.data.get(ATTR_FIELDS, {}))
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 332, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 250, in _wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 245, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 56, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/icloud.py”, line 204, in icloud_trusted_device_callback
self._trusted_device = self.api.trusted_devices[self._trusted_device]
IndexError: list index out of range

Camera Log:

Error while setting up platform onvif
9:28 AM components/camera/onvif.py (ERROR)
Unable to communicate with ONVIF Camera: Unknown error: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>
9:28 AM components/camera/onvif.py (ERROR)
Setup of platform onvif is taking over 10 seconds.
9:28 AM bootstrap.py (WARNING)

Look at the post #8 of VladTepz. He explains how to set it up: iCloud custom_component device tracker that will not drain your battery

Thanks, icloud now working !
What about the IP camera ?

Can’t help you there but based on the error log it looks like port to your camera might be closed.Can’t be sure, sorry.

On my icloud account I have 4 devices (they all show on the HA Dashboard). Do you know how to do hide some of them (I don’t need all of them at HA Dashboard) ?

I gave up on iCloud but if you look at the link above you will find your answer.