Problems with Zigbee devices Stick Sonoff ZB Dongle-E

Hello! For some reason, I do not leave the failures after updating the Home Assistant since March. In March, automation stopped working correctly for me, and in April Zigbee devices began to turn off.
I will be very grateful for your help!
What do I have:
A core 5i computer, through the wall plus a three-meter router. The Son of YAI Dong leE stick is connected to the computer via an extension cord. The Zigbee2MQTT application is installed in the Home assistant, where all smart home devices are connected.
Some of the devices are offline. The next day, these devices can connect themselves, and others can disconnect.
At the same time, first some, then others. All devices are located near the coordinator! the firmware costs 20220219.
Please tell me how to fix this nightmare!

Here I read that the verse may not work well if the device is more than 20. How to check it?

And here it turned out to solve the problem if you change the channel. But when changing the channel to 25, the zigBee2MQTT application does not start. ((((((

Failed to execute LQI for

Removed ZigBee2MQTT and installed ZHA integration. The devices had to be linked again. Naturally, all automations flew off. For some reason, two devices could not be added - a door sensor and a relay. Although the same devices are already in the system. I didn’t like it and I deleted ZHA. Now I’m trying to reinstall ZigBee2MQTT by clearing the MQTT database.
It’s just a nightmare that I never expected to get from Home Assistant.

I completely removed all the devices from the system and deleted ZIGBEE2MQTT, cleaned up MySQL and started installing all the devices again. Everything was added without any problems. But when I load the card, part of the device is not connected to routers.