Quatt heat pump integration

I’ve only come across a method where you need a rooted phone or emulator:
https://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/view_message/74717120

I hope to be able to find an easier way to get the refresh token when my Quatt is installed.

Hoi, Nou dagje bezig geweest met bluestack android emulator maar helaas ik krijg het niet voor elkaar magisk wil niet installeren. Hopelijk komt er een makkelijkere manier om achter dit token te komen.

Would be very happy if this integration will happen. Cannot find a way to root my Samsung S4, so I am stuck until better ways are there.

I love my Quatt, but want to see everything detail, so I need this integration :slight_smile:

I hope you will succeed! I hope I can donate something afterwords on through Github

Unfortunately I have not been able to bypass the firebase App Check / SafetyNet check. And therefore have not been able to get a token on an emulator. I will try to root my phone or get my hands on a phone that’s easy to root as well. But I think this will be dead end in terms of providing an easy way to authenticate.

1 Like

I hope you succeed. With the speed of growing Quatt heatpumps I feel that there is more interestd for this integration than is being shown currently within this thread.

I also tried to root my android device, but got stuck already quite fast.

I’m very interested in this. Our Quatt was installed last week. If I can help with testing let me know. Unfortunately I do not have a rooted android phone.

also interested in HA integration!

Yes, i would be very interested

Yes, so would I!

Yes, iam interested to!

Interesse. Succes!

Interesting! :slight_smile:

I’m very interested in HA intergration!

I am very interested in the HA integration.

I’m interested as well, got the Quatt for 1 week now.

Very interested as well! My Quatt will be installed tomorrow and there are no Android phones in our family.

So for anyone who has acccess to a rooted Android phone (minimal Android 6.0, these are the next steps to take to get the token out of the app:

• Install Magisk

• Install Safetynet-Fix: [GitHub - kdrag0n/safetynet-fix: Google SafetyNet attestation workarounds for Magisk]

• Turn on Zygisk in the Magisk settings

• Reboot

• Install Quatt app and login into quatt app

• Use root (adb or a root fiile explorer app) to read out the file below: /data/data/io.quatt.mobile.android/shared_prefs/com.google.firebase.auth.api.Store.W0RFRkFVTFRd+MToxMDc0NjI4NTUxNDI4OmFuZHJvaWQ6MjBkZGVhZjg1YzNjZmVjMzMzNjY1MQ.xml
    (naming can be slightly different)

• adb shell

• su

• cat /data/data/io.quatt.mobile.android/shared_prefs/com.google.firebase.auth.api.Store.*.xml

Very interested in an integration. Would love to see this.

I am also very interested in the HA integration. I don’t have the Quatt yet. I am still waiting…