Quatt heat pump integration

Very interested as well! My Quatt will be installed tomorrow and there are no Android phones in our family.

So for anyone who has acccess to a rooted Android phone (minimal Android 6.0, these are the next steps to take to get the token out of the app:

• Install Magisk

• Install Safetynet-Fix: [GitHub - kdrag0n/safetynet-fix: Google SafetyNet attestation workarounds for Magisk]

• Turn on Zygisk in the Magisk settings

• Reboot

• Install Quatt app and login into quatt app

• Use root (adb or a root fiile explorer app) to read out the file below: /data/data/io.quatt.mobile.android/shared_prefs/com.google.firebase.auth.api.Store.W0RFRkFVTFRd+MToxMDc0NjI4NTUxNDI4OmFuZHJvaWQ6MjBkZGVhZjg1YzNjZmVjMzMzNjY1MQ.xml
    (naming can be slightly different)

• adb shell

• su

• cat /data/data/io.quatt.mobile.android/shared_prefs/com.google.firebase.auth.api.Store.*.xml

Very interested in an integration. Would love to see this.

I am also very interested in the HA integration. I donā€™t have the Quatt yet. I am still waitingā€¦

There has to be another way instead of a rooted phone. I am not gonna root my phone, too important to have it working as it is for work. I do have an older Samsung S8+ but yeah, rather donā€™t want to dive into rooting that one also.
Going to look into an emulator, whatā€™s the problem with an emulator? Only Magisk?

Edit: going to try it out with Bliss emulator. Unfortunately the download is VERY slow (source problem it seems, not on my side) so ā€¦ I need to be patient.

1 Like

By the way, someone send Quatt an e-mailen they replied by saying an API will be soon up by Quatt. Hope this means that we soon can get official support from Quatt for setting up HA integration. Fingers crossed.

It looks like Quatt released something:

You can get json info from the CIC.

1 Like

Thatā€™s some great news! Love to see that they are hearing the community! And Iā€™m looking forward to get started on an integration!

If anyone would like to help out with developing the integration, please let me know so we can develop it together :slight_smile: .

There currently is one documentation/readable formatted love feed and one beta love feed with following json output at http://IP:8080/beta/feed/data.json (without authentication)

{
  "time": {
    "ts": 1686206785351,
    "tsHuman": "2023-06-08T06:46:25.352Z"
  },
  "hp1": {
    "modbusSlaveId": 1,
    "getMainWorkingMode": 0,
    "temperatureOutside": 15.56,
    "temperatureWaterIn": 14.82,
    "temperatureWaterOut": 15.46,
    "silentModeStatus": false,
    "limitedByCop": false
  },
  "hp2": null,
  "boiler": {
    "otFbChModeActive": null,
    "otFbDhwActive": null,
    "otFbFlameOn": null,
    "otFbSupplyInletTemperature": null,
    "otFbSupplyOutletTemperature": null,
    "otTbCH": false,
    "oTtbTurnOnOffBoilerOn": false
  },
  "flowMeter": {
    "waterSupplyTemperature": 22.71975903132993,
    "flowRate": 0
  },
  "thermostat": {
    "otFtChEnabled": false,
    "otFtDhwEnabled": true,
    "otFtCoolingEnabled": false,
    "otFtControlSetpoint": 10,
    "otFtRoomSetpoint": 16,
    "otFtRoomTemperature": 21.515625
  },
  "qc": {
    "supervisoryControlMode": 0,
    "stickyPumpProtectionEnabled": false
  },
  "system": {
    "hostName": "CIC-*******"
  }
}

This is good news !

how to implement this in HA ?

thanks

H

There is an example with the rest sensor platform right here: Ervaringen met Quatt? - Duurzame energie en installaties - GoT

2 Likes

Yeah, that works. I added the Quatt with that information and IP address (fixed address here) and I can see information now. Cool.

Thats Great!

butā€¦where to put this code ?
in a custom card?

Thanks

No, put it in you configuration.yaml. I have put it all the way at the bottom.

Hi krizziz!

Yes did put the code in configuration.yaml but what then after that ?
should the quatt sensor entities publish themselves?
They arenā€™t available.
please a little more information please thanks

H

UPDATE:

it is working; this is what I did
1: lower the update interval to 60sec
2: change CIC to IP-address
3: restart HA several times

thank you all!

1 Like

Anyone already created a nice dashboard with the API acces?

Hi Marco

My Quatt has just been installed. Iā€™m new to Home Assistant, but Iā€™m experienced with development of domotics, electronics hardware and embedded software, OpenTherm gateways, P1 gateways, PV inverters monitoring, IoT device hardware and integration.

Iā€™m planning to integrate the Quatt with my P1 and PV monitoring, also curious how the Quatt controls the gas boiler based on the different temperatures. I hope to find out whether we can operate the Quatt stand alone, without a gas boiler (CV), e.g. by using the on/off CiC - gas boiler interface and some additional information about the temperatures.

So if I can be of any help, e.g. developing some specific hardware of embedded software, let me know. Also interested if you can share some of your findings.

Greetings
Marco

Would somebody be so kind to share a proven working HomeAssistant adapted config file and template to work with Quatt json file on http://xxx.xxx.x.xxx:8080/beta/feed/data.json.
Many thanks :+1::smiley:

Thanks to krizziz! and Hereandthere, I was able to use the code already provided. Please make sure codecs of editor is set to utf-8.

1 Like

Hi Marco,

The Quatt has been designed specifically to work with a boiler. Itā€™s obviously designed as a hybrid system. Because the Quatt needs the starting temp to be a minimal of 18 degrees Celsius. If their would be no boiler, and the temp of the system will be below 18 degrees Celsius. The Quatt simply will not operate.

Quatt did mention that their system is All Electric ready which means in my eyes that they eventually will roll-out an update (hardward + Software) to make your Quatt run without a boiler.