RAKO Lights

Having a Rako lights installation in my house, I was interested in seeing if they could be integrated into HA.

Having seen a number of Companies stopping any such integration, I was pleased with their response…

At present there is no official Rako Home assistant integration, or any immediate plans to introduce this in the future. However you may be able to source or gain some ideas on the Home assistant forum to see if any of other users have achieved this? I’ve attached some documents which you may find useful (depending on whether you have our hub or bridge) in creating your own Home Assistant interface.

Unfortunately it was a no, but at least they were open to it. If anyone wants a project I can let you have the documentation and I can be a tester for you :slight_smile:

This better fits in the category Feature Request, so I moved it for you. If any of the info they sent are links, they may help you get some help. should you add them to your top post.

Also you might want to vote for it.

The documents are PDF files, so if anyone wants them just let me know and I will email them across.

‘Best’ scenario is sending them links for the ‘works with Home Assistant’ program or have someone from Nabu get in touch with them, especially if someone wants to take this on as a project.

I have a Rako system and there is an unofficial integration which has served me well for a couple of years.

I think the author tried to get it approved some time ago but it never happened.