Raspberry Pi 4B freezes tightly untill i manually restart Raspberry using ON/OFF

Raspberry Pi 4B freezes tightly untill i manually restart Raspberry using ON/OFF. I have supervised HA installation.
Freezing happens once every 3-4 days. I launched htop and disabled screen timeott in order to see what is goinng on with resources at last moment before freese. CPU almost 100% and fast increasement of memory usage, but all processes related to HA. I have on idea what to do. Pease help me to fix it

Maybe a laxative?

How did you install Home Assistant? Native, Virtual, Docker? (It can’t be native if you can run HTOP).
What is the CPU usage when you restart Home Assistant? Often the power supply for the Raspberry Pi is barely adequate. Maybe it’s crapping out over time. Is it warm?

You might want to upgrade to a more capable host. I switched from a Raspberry Pi3 to an Intel NUC i3 a few years ago and couldn’t be happier with the performance.

Not sure if this would help - but it resolved the same problem I had - so before I eventually upgrade to better hardware this is working seemlessly for me @soo -