Realtime camera streaming without any delay - WebRTC

One way you can do this is to cast a home assistant lovelace/dashboard panel That is, there is a service for casting a lovelace (dashboard) view, and you’d point it to a dashboard with your camera on it, with a panel view, and a picture glance card set with a camera view of live

Have you found a solution? I have the same issue with chromium-based browsers. Unfortunately, it suddenly happened 2-3 weeks ago.

Unfortunately no, and I walked away, not keen on testing again since what I’ve got running at the moment is working fine for me. I think allenporter implemented HA’s own variation globally though?

Is it possible to rotate the card 90 degrees somehow?

Hi,
I am not an expert :slight_smile: I have installed this webrtc camera. Than I have added webrtc custom card. And it was working great…… just a few minute or perhaps 3 minutes. What am I doing wrong?

I figured out what the problem was. I have an eufy battery camera that turns off after 3 minutes. Is there any solution? The camera is connected to a solar panel. I would also be happy with some icon to open the camera.

Nope, the restriction is hardware based on the eufy products, nothing we can do here. Eufy is trying to preserve the battery

WebRTC stopt working in 2022.7.0, theres a fix made by skrobul wich is not merged yet. Just replace the js file with the one in your custom_components, restart and its fixed.

13-7-2022
There is updated WebRTC intergration in HACS now (v2.3.1), so the fix above is not needed anymore. Thanks all who contributed!

8 Likes

Not trying to derail but just checking if there is a correlation between the Python 3.10 issue and getting “Login failed attempt” notifications.

1 Like

You’re right the cause is a fix for auth_sign_path with query params. Thanks for being so attentive! I will change the post.

Any explanation for why this works on a cellular connection on iOS on Telus in Canada but not T-Mobile in the USA (using the same phone but just traveling between the two countries)?

Thanks a lot @AlexxIT for the update!

Hi. I am looking for the owner Dahua IPC-K42 or IPC-K22.

Want to check if it support two way audio standard (RTSP backchannel)

When setting this up through the integrations portal, what do I need to enter to add my Ubiquiti Cameras?

It asks for an address, but I have tried multiple without success.

Running on a Cloud Key Gen 2plus.

Thanks.

Hi @pergola.fabio guess that’s you? :grin:

No :slight_smile:

I have hikvision :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AlexxIT I have ordered 8 pieces of the Dahua IPC-HDW3849HP-AS-PV-28-S3. It has also 2-way audio, however I still need to install them :grin:.
Will be in 1 or 2 weeks I guess.

Well. Your model also support ONVIF Profile T.
So you can try this utility to check if RTSP backchannel supported:

Thanks! My cameras will be installed next Wednesday. So I will keep you updated afterwards.

Hopefully I can get that working too since my Hikvision front door camera supports Profile T as well.

I’ll give it a try and report back.

EDIT: is it possible to do the rtsplog test on a HA OS machine? (just hoping I can do it remotely while away from home) Although I’m guessing I need to login to the camera to select ‘profile T’ first anyway…