Refresh Time

Hello!
I recently had installed Home Assistant on an ubuntu server.

I’m using it just to control my TRÅDFRI lights and my Hyperion Lights but what I can see is that when I turn it on or off using the TRÅDFRI remote it takes max of 25 seconds until the Home Assistant know that the lights are on or off.

Just to check if the problem is not the gateway not knowing about the light state, I opened the TRÅDFRI app and when I change the light state the app shows immediately so I assumed that the Home Assistant check the light state with the hub 25 in 25 seconds.

It can be a problem when using automation because if I make my hyperion light turn on when my TRÅDFRI lights turn on, it will not turn immediately and take from 0 - 25 sec to do it.

My question is if that is a way to change the Home Assistant configuration to check the gateway 1 in 1 second and not 25 in 25 seconds?

Thanks in advance.

@BrunoN

This might help

@PtP

Thanks!
I was able to do it with the hyperion part of the configuration file but not with TRÅDFRI.

On my configuration file I have this:

tradfri:
host: 192.168.1.245
api_key: *************
scan_interval: 1

light:

• platform: hyperion
    host: 192.168.1.65
    name: Hyperion

If I “Check Config” it give me this error:

[…]

2017-06-30 23:59:57 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Invalid config for [tradfri]: [scan_interval] is an invalid option for [tradfri]. Check: tradfri->tradfri->scan_interval. (See /home/brunonogueira/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml, line 155). Please check the docs at https://home-assistant.io/components/tradfri/
2017-06-30 23:59:57 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for tradfri: Invalid config.

[…]

Failed config
tradfri:
api_key: *************
host: 192.168.1.245

General Errors:
- Setup failed for tradfri: Invalid config.

Successful config (partial)
tradfri:

Maybe TRÅDFRI doesn’t support it yet?

Somebody?

balazsasd

I’m having the same issue ? Does anyone know why it’s happening ? Thanks