Remove (border) space of cards

Done and edited my posted code above.

yes, I used the identical 7pt, which shows fine too:

though I wish we could also set the top of the current bar to use a border-radius. Will ask Gluwc if that would be an option he’d consider.

That’s a tall order. He’s using linear gradient which does not have this ability. This request alone would require a rewrite of the entire bar.

1 Like

had to look that up… :wink:

well, it that’s the case, he probably won’t consider it viable… no harm done, it would just be an further embellishment of an already very nice card

anyone seeing this error to, using the new card_mod 2.0.2:

looking a bit odd too:

would this be the card_mod, barcard, or something else…

update

after some testing I can report it is the update from card_tools from 2.0.0 to a higher version causing this. back on 2.0.0 and the style works again. Have reported other issues too with the new card_mod, so hopefully this will soon be fixed.

Might you pls. post the solution? I tried some of the issue, but haven’t figured out yet.

delete the spaces in the line:

style:
  '#root>bar-card':
1 Like

was there any update / fix yet to this card formatting issue? (also doesn’t seem to render well on android app)

1 post up…

i did try removing the spaces if that’s what your referring to ? but still same…

type: picture-elements
image: /local/homeassistant.jpg
style:
  '#root>bar-card':
    $: |

yes that’s what I had to do. Sorry if this doesnt help in your case. Not a heavy user of picture-elements and mods, so can’t help you on this.

Hey I want to remove the box shadow of my picture-element.
Does anybody of you know how to achieve this?