Reolink official integration add support for prerecorded messages on doorbell speakers

Hello,
I just got my Reolink video doorbell working and it’s very nice, I have setup some notifications and now get a screenshot of the camera every time someone rings my doorbell.
I have some possible actions in the notification but I can’t find what I’m looking for yet.
Using the official reolink app on Android I’m able to send some prerecorded messages to be played back on the speaker of the doorbell. I would really like to be able to trigger this from the notification or from HomeAssistant in general.
I’m not sure how reolink implements this and if they document their API for this. Even if the audio file needs to be sent each time to the camera or if it has onboard storage and we only send the I’d of the message to play…

In my dreams I would store the prerecorded messages as mp3 on Home Assistant server and use the speaker inside the doorbell the same way I use my Google mini or Chromecast speakers…

If anyone can look into it, maybe it already works but I didn’t find a way yet :smiley:

Thanks a lot in advance for any help in this

Maybe join forces here: Feature request reolink integration - provide speakers as media target in home assistant