Requirements for custom_component not installing anymore

Hello,
I would like to install the multizone_thermostat component.
I put it in custom_component and when I relaunch HA I have this in the log file:

2021-12-07 14:47:12 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration multizone_thermostat which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

On the other hand, I have nothing in the integrations nor in the cards …

Do you have a lead for me?

I am on HA in docker in version 2021.11.5

Thank you for your help

This is a standard HA warning notification as you are adding a custom component which is not part of HA itself, thus use at own risk.

If you get this warning it means it was able to load the component :slight_smile: . You should now be able to configure a thermostat .

Thanks for the precision :slight_smile:

The problem is that, precisely, I don’t have a “multizone …” type integration and when I try to integrate a card, there is nothing that refers to “multizone …”

In integrations

In lovelace

And if i put a manual card

So ok, the component is loaded but nothing…

Thank you in advance for your help :slight_smile:

The thermostat at the moment can only be configured via yaml, configuration via the interface is not possible. I think you are trying to add a lovelace card to visualize it in HA? You first have configure a thermostat itself in yaml and then you could add a lovelace thermostat card which refers in your case to climate.on_off.

Yes, i think it’s m’y mistake. Thanks you for your help.
Tomorrow, i will try to create directly in climate.yaml

I’m getting the same error trying to integrate OpenAI and Pinecone.ai