"ReSpeaker Lite" - new Seeed Studio Voice Assistant Development Kit hardware combine ESP32 with XMOS XU316 DSP chip for advanced audio processing as a ESPHome-based Home Assistant Assist Satellite voice devkit

You use some other YAML I guess? There’s no switch exposed in mine. IDK what that is, so probably it’s still doesn’t work as expected…

I would LOVE to see 48kHz! :slight_smile:
Have no idea on JTAG pinout, but I think it’s worth trying to ask on Seeed Discord.

That’s the listen light LED. That’s why it’s not enabled by default. Even though my listen LED doesn’t work if I expose that and say the wake word “ok nabu” it turns on and changes colors as it progresses along with the voice pipeline. When the command ends it turns back on. Seems to emulate the on board LED but since mine doesn’t work then I can’t verify but pretty positive that’s all it does.

Are we all still on the same page? I didn’t expose the LED in config, dod you do it to test?

Yeah exactly what I was thinking.

Question: Does your perform poorly as well?

Doesnt seem like this is better than another one I built with esp32-s3-devkitc-1(N16R8).

It’s way better for me. I have 3 S3-based satellites with INMP mic.