Roborock integration (unexpected error}

Hi there all was working fine with the integration untill 2023.10
The integration failed to load and nothing I did seem to work so I removed it and tried to add it. I either get unknown error, No device found within your Roborock account, or I get unknown error followed by invalid code error despite having just copied it directly from the email I just received.
I just restored a backup but now even that fails to load the integration so I am at a loss how to fix this.

I can happily provide logs if needed but there is so much in there that isnt related to roborock how do I slim it down to just this integration?

Log an issue on Github. The owner of the integration is very responsive to any issue.

1 Like

Hello,
I reinstalled the add-on and it fixed it.

Ive tried reinstalling, Ive tried a thread that mentioned disabling govee integration but for it now says no device found on your account.

The issue with unexpected error is already reported on github that linked me to the govee issue but frustratingly it hasnt fixed my issue

They wrote to me yesterday that they are working on the update.

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/2023-10-new-looks-and-more-tile-card-features/622216/17

1 Like

So I rolled back to 2023.9.3 disabled govee after changing the dacite to 1.8.0 as it said in one of the threads over on github. Then restarted HA deleted the roborock integration and reinstalled and that allowed me to set it up again :slight_smile:

Now having an issue with node red but I will work through that tomorrow hopefully a fix will come in the near future as I do prefer keeping my HA upto date as much as possible but for now ill stay with 9.3

2 Likes