Roku TV Support

New to the Roku platform, but was wondering if you could push notifications to display like the firetvs? If not is it already a request?

Iā€™m wondering if it is possible to turn the TV on using a Roku streaming stick. Most of the discussions Iā€™ve found are about turning the TV on if it is a smart TV on Ethernet with the Roku app installed. Iā€™ve tried almost every approach but been unsuccessful. Are any of you using a streaming stick and been successful with HA turning on the TV?

I have yes. It took me a while, but you need to make sure the stick is plugged into a cec HDMI port, some of my tv ports apparently were not. Then turn on the setting in both the roku stick and the tv.

Apparently, it may already set up when I installed the Roku Streaming+. During the set up process, it automatically detect the brand of TV through the HDMI connection and program the remote. I did not find any setting on the remote that directly turns on CEC. I now turn the TV on/off by toggling the Roku remoteā€™s power button as well as be able to adjust the volume. I assumed this to possible through HDMI CEC and not an IR signal from the remote but I guess Iā€™m wrong and thatā€™s my problem.

Integration supports this