Royal Gardineer garden water valve

Thx, but i have no Zigbee Info? My Valve is connected via Conbee/Deconz.
So i should switch back to Sonoff ZHA.

Now switched to ZHA but does not work, i’m assuming your Cluster ID will not work on my ZHA?
Installed ZHA Toolkit and got this values

"0x0006": {
          "cluster_id": "0x0006",
          "title": "On/Off",
          "name": "on_off",
          "attributes": {},
          "commands_received": {},
          "commands_generated": {}
        },

looks different to yours

Short question in between - I read somewhere that the water pressure does not go well through Royal Gardineer Zigbee valve - does someone use the valve with a rain water irrigation from a higher point? Got a water barrel on the balcony that should water plants below (2 meter difference). Will the pressure be enough?

I used last year the Parkside _TZE200_htnnfasr version of this Tuya smart water valve, it worked great. This year, after connecting it to the ZHA network, it just doesn’t respond at all. It seems like it doesn’t get a good answer from the zigbee network as recognised or joined or what, because it flashes for another few minutes (pairing mode), but it appears in Home Assistant including all the control options, however nothing gets synced afterwards.
I used it last year without any special quirks or so and had no problem, this year after noticing it won’t answer to anything I deleted and then reconnected it to the ZHA network, without any result, than loaded the Quirk and try again, but sadly same result, it shows up, but won’t respond.
Anyone had a similar error or have an idea, what I could do? (Changed the batteries, removed the valve completely, than added it again multiple times even with pressing the button every now and then during connection…)

Thanks for this, this saved me a lot of time! This worked for me with my ieee address. First, I did not get why one must set this every time the valve is closed again. But yeah, the value gets reset to 600 seconds every time the valve is closed again.