Safe Mode Start - Can anyone help?

So I’m a new HA user although have been involved with Home automation for years, it’s time for us to move to HA. The switch has been going well but this morning on a restart we’ve had the following errors and HA has gone into Safe mode (nice feature). Can anyone help me pull this back as I can’t see what it’s expecting to see.

2021-03-30 11:56:54 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] expected ‘’, but found ‘’

in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 3, column 1

2021-03-30 11:56:54 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Failed to parse configuration.yaml: expected ‘’, but found ‘’

in “/config/configuration.yaml”, line 3, column 1. Activating safe mode

2021-03-30 12:04:13 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] expected ‘’, but found ‘’

2021-03-30 12:04:16 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] expected ‘’, but found ‘’

What does line 3 of your configuration.yaml file look like (and the lines around it)?

It looks like this.

1homeassistant
2# Configure a default setup of Home Assistant (frontend, api, etc)
3default_config:
5panel_iframe:

I also tried to reinstally from a previous Snapshot but its not resolved the issue.

Can you please have a read of point 11 here and paste the exact config you have, properly formatted for the forum?

Spacing is very important in yaml.

Great thanks, appreciate the help. I was wondering why it might have changed as its not a file I go anywhrere near.