Section without divider?

Is there any way to customize the divider for a section within a card? Or is it possible to do a section label as a separate element (basically just some text)?

Possibly with card-mod

If you need just a line of text why not use markdown card?

I’ll look into that, ty!

Should have added a little more info. I have sections within an entity card that I’m looking to modify a bit.

Another option is to use custom text divider row. It works like divider, but add text centered into line.
If you’re brave you can also try and play with more customizable (via themes) version of this coponent I created sme time ago (sorry, there is no official distribution of this). You can find it here:
🗂 Lovelace Text Divider Row - #49 by mirekmal and some updates in few following posts…

The more I’m looking into it, I think the best solution is if I can just put a line of text in an entity card. That way I can use a standalone divider and use it’s customizations, and then have a line of text below it that I can also customize. Then I’ll basically have the same setup as using a section but more flexible. Any idea if putting text like that is possible?

type: custom:stack-in-card
mode: vertical
cards:
  - type: horizontal-stack
    cards:
      - type: custom:button-card
        tap_action:
          action: none
        styles:
          card:
            - font-size: 22px
            - padding-top: 10px