Sections - Title Spacing

I’ve just rebuilt my old install of home assistant from the ground up and I’ve been playing with the Sections view. Sections are awesome and so much easier to quickly build a dashboard, so well done team! I completely understand it still experimental, so please take this as constructive feedback.

There is a LOT of wasted space on small screens when using the Section title. I can’t find an easy way to reduce or remove the padding and margins between the title and the cards within the section. My suggestion would be to add a theme variable to allow setting the margin and padding for the title row. This would allow better use of screen space on say a 7in Raspberry Pi screen.

See this, should work on smaller screens too: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/sections-customize-horizontal-gap-size/713106/11

That would adjust all rows and columns, not just the title. Currently there is

ha-view-sections-row-height

But this applies to all rows. If I change the ha-view-sections-row-height to 32px to match the height of the section-title, then all the tile cards don’t display correctly as they can’t fit in a row 32px high.
This is why I think there should be a variable just for the title height.

Yeap, gaps between sections is something that should be reconsidered by developers. Especially now, when we can create sections that spans across more column - as result spacing between cards within wide section is way smaller than gap between sections, making it look inconsistent: