Securitas Direct (Verisure EU) Custom Component [TESTERS WANTED]

I haven’t tried to stress the EST command in my tests and therefore see if there’s any kind of hard limit, but we need to handle this with care. If we start abusing with the communication between the Securitas backend and the panel, we will raise some alarms on their side.

It would be better as @segalion is suggesting that everybody tracks their keys, remotes and so on as Securitas already has this push communication between the panel and the backends in their workflows.

So, I’d suggest putting in the component requirements, that all the keys and remotes should be tracked before any use.

Does that make sense ?

Thanks,
Xavi

Thanks @Cebeerre for the explanation. I will try to update all github, and remark this requierement.

Thanks for testing.
Have you set your contry code (UK?, EN? GB?).

Now, system set default language to “es” or lowercase country code, so maybe it will fails.

Hi

I did set my system to UK
Regards,

M

I am also in the UK and trying to configure. Only difference is I am on a NAS with docker and having the same issues

@jezzard and @Marco_Elgordo
Do you know execute the command-line control version?
You can test if it work:
if you are in homeassistant config dir:

python3 custom_components/securitas_direct/securitas.py [your_username] [your_password] EST UK

You can change ‘EST’ for ‘ACT_V2’, ‘ARM’, ‘DARM’, … or ‘?’ to see all possible commands…

@jezzard, @Marco_Elgordo

Which Mobile App do you use ? The one with the “red” icon, or the one in “silver” ?

It seems that in the UK, Securitas has two different alarms panels, which effectively use different portals and mobile apps:

https://www.verisure.co.uk/alarms/customer-area.html

Note that this component, will only work with the panel appearing in the left of the webpage, as it uses the “silver” mobile app API.

If you have the one in the left, i’ll try later today to debug if “UK” is actually the country code, or if they’re using a different endpoint …

Hello all,

I have updated the code trying to fix last reportings.

• New states: Triggered, aming, disarming, perimeter (custom_bypass in HA)
  • More debug and info messages
  • update state via EST when no info from ACT_V2
  • some bugfixes and cleaner code.

I have created a github issue to report the working countries. Please report only working (not issues).

To debug include this in your configurarion yaml:

logger:
  logs:
    custom_components.securitas_direct: debug

I will test now, thank you!

I have 2 question:

• Some years ago there was a limit of 50 free queries per month (Spain). Is there any change about that?

• If someone have two alarms within same username (not my case by the moment), is it possible to specify the installation code for operations?

“Tiene algún coste descargar o usar My Verisure? Descargar la aplicación My Verisure o acceder a la misma no tiene ningún coste. Por defecto todos los clientes disponen de una tarifa plana de 50 peticiones remotas al mes, agotados estos usos, cada petición puede tener un pequeño coste. En dicho caso, se te notificará de dicho coste a través de la propia aplicación mediante una pantalla de aviso que se mostrará siempre antes de ejecutar cualquier acción, para que estés informado en todo momento de los costes y tarifas.”

I don´t know, but I figure this kind of charges are not in this century. I will put an advertising about that.

I need people with more than one alarm to develope multi-alarm. But seem easy to implement.

Updated github version and documentation.

I am using the silver and white one

That’s cool … at home we only use the mobile app and therefore we do more than 50 operations every month, so I assume this is just a kind of disclaimer …

@segalion, not sure how to deal with that inside hass.io, but maybe makes sense having the chance to hardcode the installation ID (numinst) in the configuration.yaml instead of discovering the number via “INS”, as this probably works for both of us now as we just have a single installation.

Hi Ross, funnily enough these guys are coding the “United Kingdom” country code as GB :slight_smile: so give it a try with GB, it should work.

Hi Ceberre,

I’m not Ross but I have tried and I confirm that it works with code GB
Regards,

M

Thanks @Marco_Elgordo for report. Im going to update the WORKING COUNTRIES:

• SPAIN: country=“ES”, lang=“es”, reportedby="@segalion,@ceberre,@javy97"
  • ITALY: country=“IT” lang=“it”, reportedby="@furetto72", notes=“reporting status seems diferent”
  • FRANCE: country=“FR”,lang=“fr”, reportedby="@azrod"
  • UK: country=“GB”, lang=“en”, reportedby="@Marco_Elgordo", notes=“Reported two diferent systems. Only one reported work”
  • Portugal: ?
  • Brasil: ?
  • Chile: ?
  • Netherland: ?
  • Sweden: ?

Thanks a lot for your work; it is great. The only thing I could see missing is that I cannot arm the system in night mode, but the rest is working fine. It is great to see the status of the alarm at a glance rather than going through the Securitas App, then Login then ask for status of alarm then wait. Pues Muchas gracias por sus esfuerzos!

Thanks @Marco_Elgordo
Could you specify why you cannot set night mode?

When you configure the lovelace card, have you include “arm_night” inside states ( as lovelace alarm panel documentation say)?

Ok my apologies. Yes the function was there. Added now to my alarm panel