Sensors are added to deConz but are not appearing in HA, not showing in the HA device list

I have the same problem, only with temperature and hygro sensors from ewelink. Motion and lights work fine.

In phoscon you can see all, in home assistant it’s not available

Can you be more descriptive in what is and isn’t working in home assistant as well as what you experience work in deconz?

All my lights, switches and door sensors are working fine. The zigbee sensors which give temperature and humidity or lux (philips hue), i can see the values (lux, temperature, humidity) changing in phoscon when added. But when i reload the deconz integration in HA the entity’s are off or not working.
The temperature sensor only shows the battery, which is unavailable

Can you create a github issue of this? I can’t track issues on the forums and loose them in time.

I’m gonna try, i’m no Github star :slight_smile:

It seems I have the same issue,
Running 2022.11.5 Hassos on a Raspi and a Conbee II stick.
An aqara multisensor has been added months ago and I re added it in Deconz yesterday with a new battery.
The old entity is greyed out in HA.
In Deconz the new sensor is added and I changed the name to a similar name than before with V2 added.
The sensor will not show up in HA.
Automatic sensor integration is activated.
Any news on this issue?

Regards
Jörg

I’ve moved away from deconz. There’s very little support anywhere I ask, including their Discord.
It’s been ok for a while (a bit C+ experience, dropping devices) but after a year it started to drop devices (even repeaters) en masse and now I can’t add them back which is a no go for me.
Moved to ZHA and will see how it goes.

I’m also looking for something else, i had it up and running for almost a year with ZHA. My SSD crashed and i started all over with phoscon en deconz. Very little support, my temp. sensors not working, switches aren’t pairing. Maybe i will try zigbee2mqtt first and if that doesn’t work i switch back to ZHA.